Daily deals sites are a perfect fit for email marketing. With fresh deals daily to attract customers and subscribers, these emails are a great way to generate sales and continued interest.
Are you maximizing your emails for your daily deals site? If you’re not sure, perhaps it’s time for an email audit.
A Great Email Template Audit Should Cover:
- A complete assessment of your main templates, including: responsive code for optimized rendering on mobile and tablet devices, as well as the desktop experience.
- Accurate image display and alt text for image suppression (“Images Off”)
- Ease of access to the desired calls to action (CTAs) (buttons, text links, etc.)
- Appropriate and relevant presentation of content
- Click and conversion optimization recommendations
- Accurate coding for special characters, trademarks, etc.
- A full-scale link check for correct navigation, including CTAs, logo(s), unsubscribes, “View Online”, sharing and forwarding, etc.
- Links to various landing pages by way of multiple calls-to-action within the template to increase click-through rate.
While an audit may be necessary, we don’t want you going home empty-handed.
Some Quick Tips For Great Daily Deals Email:
- Use bigger CTAs to drive higher click-through rates.
- Preheader text should be visible before the view online tab so that it can be viewed in inbox itself, as this can affect your open rates.
- The best deal should come first or be highlighted in some obvious way.
- Daily deals are a perfect place to create a sense of urgency – whether it’s “one day only” or “final days” or the like.
- Should have an interactive and responsive design template.
Need an email audit? InboxArmy offers two email audit packages that could help you unleash your email marketing program’s potential.