Sendinblue was ranked as one of the Top 100 software companies of 2022 and the best Marketing Automation platform for SMBs.
Its robust features and intuitive platform offer growing businesses a free-forever plan with unlimited contacts but limited capabilities. Likewise, its paid plans include various functions such as transactional emails, segmentation, sales CRM, real-time reporting, SMS, and more.
By using these marketing and sales tools, marketers can streamline workflows, prioritize tasks, boost engagement, foster loyalty, and achieve desired goals faster. If you need further help with implementation, our niche and dedicated SendInBlue experts can help .
However, if you think Sendinblue is not a perfect match, you should consider possible sendinblue alternatives that could help you scale your business without any hassles. And in case you’re not sure which alternative to opt for, our Email Campaign Management consultation at InboxArmy can make all the difference in your campaigns!
Here are 15 well-known alternatives to Sendinblue, all of which offer a range of features to help businesses succeed in email marketing:
Sendinblue Alternatives: Comparison Table
|Price/Month||Free Plan/Trial||Unique Feature||Ratings|
|Sendinblue||$25/month||Yes /Limited free trial||Superior marketing automation capabilities, reporting, and analytics||4.5/5|
|Mailchimp||From $9.35/month (Marketing platform)||Yes||Multi-step, user-friendly automation workflows||4.3/5|
|Mailerlite||From $9/month (Marketing platform)||Yes||A/B Testing, Newsletter creation||4.7/5|
|Moosend||From $ 9/month||Yes/30-day free trial||Single sign-on and SAML authentication, Segmentation||4.7/5|
|Constant Contact||From $ 9.99/month||Yes/14-day free trial||Single graph for different email metrics, Managing event invitations||4.0/5|
|Active Campaign||From $29/month, (Marketing plan)||Yes||Superior automation workflows||4.5/5|
|AWeber||From $12.50/month||Yes||Email testing across devices, |
Canva integration, Comprehensive email templates
|GetResponse||From $13.3/month (Email Marketing)||Yes||Superior automation, built-in CRM, |
Subject line generator
|ConvertKit||From $9/month||Yes/14-day free trial||Superior workflows and user interface||4.7/5|
|Klaviyo||From $20/month (Email)||Yes||Segmentation, |
|Hubspot CRM||From $30/per month||Yes||Powerful CRM||4.5/5|
|Omnisend||From $16/month||Yes||Workflow automation, SMS and email marketing||4.5/5|
|Mailjet||From $13.50/month||Yes||Real-time multi-user collaboration||3.9/5|
|Drip||From $39/month||Yes/14-day free trial||Visual automatic builder, |
Extensive user tagging,
A/B test under automation workflow
|Sendlane||From $83/month||Yes/14-day free trial||Unified email & SMS platform for ecommerce||4.7/5|
|Freshsales||From $15/user/month||Yes/21-day free trial||Robust CRM automation||4.6/5|
Sendinblue Alternatives: Detailed Comparison
Most Suitable for: Small and Medium-sized Businesses (SMBs), Ecommerce, Freelancers, Publishers, and Agencies
Notable feature: Multi-step, user-friendly automation workflows
Mailchimp is a well-known marketing automation platform that lets businesses create and deliver targeted, timely campaigns. You can segment your customers based on different criteria and sends a series of emails with a single API request.
MailChimp’s advanced reporting features enable you to easily access sales, revenues, or other reports, while the mobile app lets you create and send campaigns from your phone. The redesigned drag-and-drop editor and pre-made templates facilitate engaging and customizable newsletters.
Mailchimp’s features, especially the multi-step custom workflows, allow you to automate your marketing fully. However, Mailchimp does not provide a visual editor, so that it may be a problem for those used to this Sendinblue feature.
Keeping all this mind, if you are looking for a Mailchimp expert that can help you get up and running, InboxArmy can help! Connect with us to learn more.
Mailchimp features overview
- Multi-step, easy-to-use, custom workflows
- Marketing CRM, Segmentation, Predicted demographics
- Transactional emails (SMTP), Send time optimization
- Socials posting
- Content studio, Creative assistant
- Integrations with Shopify, WordPress, etc.
- Reports & analytics, A/B Testing, Mobile App
- Marketing platform- Prices start from $9.35/month.
- Website and Commerce – Prices start from $10/month.
- Transactional Emails- Prices start from $20/block for up to 20 blocks.
- Mailchimp offers a free trial on select paid plans.
Most Suitable for: SMBs, Freelancers, SaaS, Ecommerce
Notable feature: A/B Testing capabilities, Newsletter creation
MailerLite is a very straightforward email solution for businesses that don’t need complex tools.
Its customizable automation, email building, landing page creation, popup management, and other features help users of all skill levels to create and run captivating campaigns at affordable costs. Users can develop effective content using text, images, videos, links, HTML, and more.
The UI design and automated workflow builder are simple and easy to use, especially for beginners. In addition, you can run surveys and leverage email A/B Testing for valuable insights to optimize your messages and drive conversions.
MailerLite offers email support and live chat, depending on the plan selected.
MailerLite features overview:
- Newsletter creation, Landing page building
- Marketing and email automation
- Integrations with social media and ecommerce platforms
- Form builder
- A/B Testing
- Drag-and-drop email template builder
- Marketing platform- Prices start from $9/month.
- Transactional Email and SMS- Prices start from $25/month.
- MailerLite offers a free trial depending on the plan.
Most Suitable for: Ecommerce, Startups, SMBs, SaaS, Freelancers
Notable feature: Single sign-on and SAML authentication, Segmentation
Moosend is one of the most established email platforms. It’s known for its tools and features that boost lead generation, nurture audience, and streamline processes with flexible pricing.
Its simple drag-and-drop editor, pop-up forms, segmentation, personalization features, and fully-customizable email templates facilitate targeted email lists and engaging messages and campaigns.
Moosend also has a more comprehensive content block than Sendinblue. The collection of videos, product blocks, GIFs, and conditional visibility help converge result-oriented campaigns. Likewise, its email automation platform functionalities, including workflow builder, automate messages easily.
Moosend’s customizable reporting dashboard lets you track key metrics. Furthermore, its superior A/B Testing features help fine-tune your online marketing strategy.
Moosend’s features overview:
- Landing page builder, user-friendly drag-and-drop editor
- Audience segmentation including its own segmentation templates
- Subscription forms and AI-supported ecommerce automation
- Marketing analytics, testing and tracking
- A/B Testing
- Integrations with Shopify, WordPress, WooCommerce, Google Analytics 360 and others
- Moosend offers a 30-day free trial.
- Paid plans start from $ 9/month.
4) Constant Contact
Most Suitable for: SMBs, Freelancers, Online Course Developers
Notable feature: View different email metrics on one graph, Manage event invitations
Constant Contact is an email platform that helps SMBs, course creators, and similar businesses to forge productive relationships with customers. Its features and capabilities support a range of functions, including ecommerce marketing, SMS, and CRM.
Marketers, including those new to digital marketing, can conveniently create email campaigns. Though the more experienced may find style options are limited, beginners will find it easy to use and learn the ropes more easily.
Likewise, it’s segmentation, landing pages, and email personalization capabilities can help users grow their audiences and enhance customer relationships. Email automation facilitates setting up workflows for target audiences.
Robust analytics offer insights for optimizing the results of email sends. Its star feature is the event management tool that helps you promote events, manage registrations, and track performance with minimal effort.
However, It’s visual builder applies only to the drag-and-drop email builder and autoresponder sequence. Likewise, it only provides subject line A/B testing.
Constant Contact features overview:
- Triggered emails based on actions of the user
- Performance tracking and analytics
- Time and cost-saving appealing templates
- CRM integration, Automated email sequences
- Event management
- Electronic payments, Credit card processing, and Discount management
- Integration with Adobe Commerce, Big Commerce, Shopify, and other prominent platforms
- It offers a 14-day free trial with any of its paid plans.
- Paid plans start from $ 9.99/month.
Most Suitable for: B2B, B2C, ecommerce, SaaS, Digital companies
Notable feature: Superior automation workflows
ActiveCampaign is one of the most well-established marketing automation solutions on the market. Its robust platform comprises critical capabilities that support email and multi-channel marketing, CRM, and sales pipeline management.
The platform’s highly scalable solutions come with flexible purchase options. ActiveCampaign email marketing helps automate personalized experiences across the customer journey. Its user-friendly email builder and pre-made templates support engaging and customized campaigns.
Marketers can also easily track buyer traits for better segmentation and customize email sends based on almost any criteria. Robust data insights help send targeted and timely content via appropriate channels.
Active Campaign’s unique event tracking tools make it easy to monitor online events and leverage data to personalize customer experiences. The higher-value plans include an integrated CRM system and other advanced features, especially for B2B customers.
Active Campaign features overview:
- Marketing automation, Predictive sending
- Drag-and-drop builder, Scheduled emails, Email autoresponders
- Advanced segmentation and reporting
- Powerful integrations with PayPal, Shopify, Stripe, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, Google Analytics, Facebook, and several other apps
- Geo-Tracking, Site Tracking
- Split testing – email subject lines, body copy and other elements
- SMS marketing
- Contact and lead scoring
- Win probabilities – calculation of conversion chances for a particular lead, based on lead behavior
Active Campaign Pricing Plans :
- Marketing plans start from $29/month, paid yearly.
- Sales suite starts from $19/month), paid yearly.
- Bundled packages start from $93/month), paid yearly.
- Transactional emails start at a monthly price of $15 for up to 10,000 emails per month.
- The Active Campaign platform offers a free trial. Its enterprise plans are quote-based and targeted at the needs of scaling businesses
Most suitable for Advertising and marketing businesses, Online media creators
Notable feature: Email testing across devices, integration with Canva, Comprehensive email template resources
AWeber’s of top-notch features helps quickly create beautiful emails and pages using the simple drag-and-drop editor, Smart Designer, and Canva integration.
In addition, the cross-device and A/B Testing facilitates spam-free content on multiple devices and email clients. Campaign creation and automation are easy – even for those new to the email builder and workflow editor.
AWeber’s automation capabilities for setting up sequences, email list management, and segmentation options help streamline processes and enhance the personalization. Moreover, the ability to build unlimited landing pages makes it effective in signing new contacts and selling products.
Affordable pricing, user-friendly solutions, extensive customer support, and vast templates and integrations make AWeber email marketing a good fit for businesses looking to send creating high-quality emails.
AWeber features overview:
- Drag-and-drop editor
- Customizable email templates with 600+ designs to get started and optimized for mobile and desktop.
- Smart designer, Canva integration
- Blog broadcasts
- A/B split testing of up to three versions of the same email
- Integrations to more than 750 third-party apps.
- Landing page builder, unlimited landing pages for your sign-up forms
- AWeber offers a free forever plan.
- Paid plans start from $12.50/month and go up to $899/month for unlimited subscribers.
Most suitable for Content creators, Ecommerce, SaaS, and Small businesses.
Notable feature: Superior automation, built-in CRM, AI email, Subject line generator
GetResponse is one of the popular Sendinblue alternatives offering email solutions that help businesses get online, engage with audiences, grow customer audiences, and drive sales.
The platform’s advanced features and CRM tool helps implement segmentation, manage leads, and boost conversions. Superior automation capabilities enable marketers to implement automated campaigns based on sales, location, and other triggers.
GetReponse’s wide range of detailed templates and robust reporting tools are easy to use and help improve customer engagement and experience. The landing page creator generates SEO-optimized pages for businesses.
GetResponse’s advanced tiers offer access to the webinar feature and inbuilt CRM. Its recently launched AI recommendations enable businesses to personalize shopping experiences and implement more effective email campaigns.
GetResponse features overview:
- Autoresponders & Transactional emails
- AI email and subject line generator, A/B testing subject lines
- Landing pages, Segmentation, Contact scoring
- Real-time advanced email analytics
- Marketing automation, Conversion funnel
- Live chats, Webinars
- Ecommerce integrations, Popus and forms, AI recommendations
- Plans are organized into monthly, 12-month and 24-month options.
- Email Marketing starts at $13.3/month.
- Marketing Automation starts at $41.3/month.
- Ecommerce Marketing starts at $83.3/month.
- GetResponse offers users free email marketing software to take their business online. Paid plans have a 30-day free trial period
Most suitable for: Digital content creators, artists, bloggers, YouTubers, and others in the creative industry
Notable feature: Superior workflows and user interface
ConvertKit is an email service platform offering automation customizable sign-up forms, landing pages, and more to enable marketers to draw in more email subscribers. It’s also one of the most rapidly-growing companies in this space.
The platforms’ webpage creation capabilities, e-commerce listing support, and wide selection of templated automation and integrations help businesses to grow and scale. Users can quickly create multiple responsive opt-in forms with varied incentives and implement post-specific CTAs, to enhance customer experience.
As a platform catering to online course creators, ConvertKit offers automation blueprints to help organize automation workflows triggered by specific events, manage onboarding, webinars, automated launches, product pitches, and more.
Likewise, drip email sequences can be created and implemented on specific days and times and easily reordered, thus saving valuable time.
Overall, ConvertKit is easy to use and sufficiently robust, but its higher-tier pricing is more expensive than the competition. Also, it has limited A/B testing, email template options, and tracking and reporting capabilities.
ConvertKit features overview:
- Tag, segment, and organize audiences based on interests and behavior
- visual automation builder, Pre-built automation templates
- A/B Testing, Analytics/ROI tracking, Customizable CTAs
- Event-triggered actions
- Dynamic content, Landing pages/Web forms
- Creator Network
- Integrations with ecommerce tools like Shopify, WooCommerce, and Teachable
- The free plan targets new creators with a small list and is free for up to 300 subscribers.
- Paid plans have a 14-day free trial and start at $9/month.
Most suitable for: Ecommerce
Notable feature: Segmentation, A/B testing, 2-way messaging
Klaviyo is one Popular email platform and one of the best sendinblue alternatives that enables online businesses to grow revenues by leveraging marketing channels including email, SMS, web, and in-app notifications.
Users can quickly obtain and use data-driven insights to craft targeted communications for audiences. Klaviyo’s custom web tracking technology effectively facilitates segmentation and target-triggered campaigns. Likewise, built-in email autoresponders trigger email flows for a range of events during the customer’s journey.
Klaviyo email marketing also offers meaningful reporting, analysis, and critical metrics for tracking marketing campaign outcomes. Custom dashboards for comparing campaign performances, real-time activity views, and managing metric charts grant users insights into customer behavior, list management, and segmentation.
Klaviyo supports integration with multiple ecommerce, POS, and payment processing platforms. This helps collate and leverage customer-driven data. It also has an open API for adding custom eCommerce integrations. All Klaviyo integrations sync automatically, thus offering users access to updated and relevant data for email personalization and targeting.
Klaviyo features overview:
- Customizable dashboards for relevant business reports and KPIs
- Pop Ups, SMS and MMS marketing
- Marketing automation, Automated responses
- Mobile coupons
- Data integration and storage
- Segmentation, A/B testing for emails and subject lines
- Email builder with drag-and-drop features, HTML and photo editor
- Reporting and analytics
- 140+ built-in integrations with third-party email marketing software and Open API’s.
- Free plan for up to 250 contacts with upto 500 emails, monthly.
- Paid plans for email start from $20/month for 251-500 contacts.
- Paid plans for email and SMS start at $35/month for 251-500 contacts.
10) Hubspot CRM
Most suitable for: StartUps, SMBs, Agencies
Notable feature: CRM
HubSpot CRM is the free-to-use CRM platform that forms the base layer of HubSpot tools and allows you to set up, score, and manage leads and customers across hubs sans spreadsheets or for that matter – multiple spreadsheets!
It caters to sales teams looking for solutions that seamlessly manage manual tasks like recording calls, logging emails, and managing data on time.
The CRM’s database tools support database customization. You can also quickly build and save email templates, schedule messages, and store sales content in HubSpot CRM. Hubspot marketing hub provides businesses pipeline visibility to easily manage contacts based on their stage in the customer journey.
It also seamlessly integrates with tools you already use, regularly updating and surfacing valuable data.
In a nutshell, HubSpot CRM presents your marketing and sales activities in one place so that you can track the status of your client interactions from one user-friendly cloud-based platform.
On the other hand, it is one of the most expensive solutions. In case you are looking for Hubspot email marketing we at InboxArmy can help you streamline your marketing so you can focus on more strategic tasks.
Hubspot CRM features overview:
- Third-party integrations, API
- Contact Management
- Activity Dashboard
- Email and prospect tracking, Pipeline management
- Meeting scheduler
- Reporting & Statistics, Analytics
- Data Import/Export
- Lead Management
- Web forms, Live chat and bots
- Foundational tools offered free to users.
- The paid plans for the CRM Suite for individuals and small teams start from $30/per month.
- Paid plans for business and enterprise CRM solutions start from $1,600/month.
Most suitable for: Ecommerce
Notable feature: Workflow automation and SMS Marketing
Omnisend is a marketing automation platform that provides omnichannel workflows, enabling marketers to seamlessly manage sales and enhance targeting while maintaining brand consistency across multiple channels.
As the platform displays all the channels in one place, marketers can conveniently access and check their emails, SMSs, and web push notifications.
Along with superior workflow settings, Omnisend has a top-notch drag-and-drop automation editor to help you create communications for various online events, including welcome series, order/shipping confirmation, product and/or cart abandonment, and cross-sells.
You can also sync your segments to Facebook and Google retargeting ads.
Omnisend email marketing automation capabilities enable the personalization of emails based on relevant customer data, including campaign engagement and shopping behavior.
Furthermore, automation splits, A/B split testing, and reporting tools for the platform ensure that developing effective campaigns is not as challenging as it is made to be.
Omnisend features overview:
- Marketing automation with tools to add several channels to a single automation workflow
- SMS campaigns, Intuitive drag-and-drop content editor
- Smart segmentation, Push notifications, Time-zone optimization
- Contact capture with embeddable email popups, forms, and landing pages
- One-click product picker, which quickly takes inventory from the store to the campaign
- Dynamic reporting and metrics for campaign performance and A/B testing.
- 24/7 chat and email support
- Omnisend offers a free email plan for up to 250 contacts with 500 emails/month.
- Standard plan (Email) – $16/month for up to 500 contacts with 6,000 emails/month and up to 60 SMS.
- Pro plan (Email + SMS) – $59/month for up to 500 contacts with unlimited emails/month and up to 3,933 SMS/month.
Most suitable for: Startups, SMBs
Notable feature: Real-time multi-user collaboration
Mailjet is a marketing automation software platform that enables users to develop, send, and monitor the outcomes of marketing and transactional emails through a user interface or APIs.
It facilitates email marketing campaigns that boost target audience engagement. The platform’s range of newsletter templates can be easily customized. Brands can leverage user behavior with tracking tools and use data-driven insights to fine-tune marketing messages.
Among the most prominent features is Mailjet’s real-time email collaboration capabilities, which allow teams to work simultaneously on campaigns. It also has a free SMTP server that enables unlimited marketing emails.
Mailjet also offers SMS marketing to reinforce omnichannel initiatives. It is accessible in five languages (including Italian and Spanish).
Notably, due to limited automation functionality and segmentation capabilities, Mailjet is more suited for brands with basic requirements or new users of digital marketing.
Mailjet features overview:
- User-friendly, drag-and-drop email editor
- Real-time collaboration tools
- Professionally designed email templates
- Email verifications and previews
- A/B Testing up to 10 versions – subject line, sender name, or visual content
- Email automation, Segmentation
- Real-time monitoring and analysis, Statistics Dashboard
- Campaign comparison tool
- Extensive third-party integrations including CRM, CMS, marketing and ecommerce platforms
- Mailjet offers subscribers a free plan
- Paid plans start $13.50/month. It includes 15,000 emails/month, with no restriction on the sending limit
Most suitable for: Ecommerce marketers, Bloggers
Notable feature: Visual automatic builder, Extensive user tagging, A/B test under automation workflow
Drip is a customer-first marketing automation platform that supports community-driven brands in enhancing each stage of their customer’s journey.
Its tools and features, including its straightforward and intuitive drag-and-drop builder, customizable, prebuilt email templates, robust email workflows, and hyper-specific rule engine, are designed to nurture brand advocacy.
Drip has one of the most robust tagging and data-tracking capabilities. User tagging is ideal for those who must separate their customer base into different segments. Drips’s advanced segmentation lets users split a customer base several times and incorporate multiple tags for each customer.
The platform also lets you conduct an A/B test under the automation workflow. It offers email automations and numerous integrations, particularly online shopping integrations.
One of Drip’s unique features is its capability to separate emails based on recipients. The conditional formatting feature lets users implement an “if” clause to marketing campaigns. Overall, Drip facilitates customization beyond the common name and address.
Drip features overview:
- Customer data tracking
- Lead scoring
- Email automation, drag-and-drop builder, prebuilt templates
- A/B split testing – Subject, From Name, and delivery time.
- User tagging, Segmentation, Conditional formatting
- Hundreds of integrations with leading platforms, especially ecommerce
- Drip offers potential customers a 14-day free trial.
- Paid plans start from $39/month for up to 2500 people on an email list.
Most suitable for: SMBs, Ecommerce
Notable feature: Unified email & SMS platform for ecommerce
Sendlane is an omnichannel, cloud-based marketing automation platform designed that helps businesses to automate, track, personalize, and manage email marketing activities. Its pre-built email & SMS automation funnels help create multi-channel customer experiences.
Sendlane enables users to leverage data-driven messaging based on customer behavior patterns. You can also customize the data collection processes and obtain specific data about a particular customer journey. Likewise, you can also track email performances, including data regarding click-throughs, opens, conversions, sales, and earnings.
Sendlane’s SMS marketing module capabilities help businesses improve revenues through timely and direct mobile communication. Notably, its constantly-growing list of integrations lets you optimize your email marketing.
Sendlane features overview:
- Email and SMS marketing
- Email retargeting, Visual workflows, Email builder
- Deep-data integrations
- Multivariable segmentation
- Real-time analytics
- Multivariate testing
- Intelligent pop-ups
- Sendlane Beacon trigger messages on the basis of real-time customer events
- Email plans start at $83/month for up to 5,000 contacts.
- SMS plans start at $90/month, billed annually.
- Sendlane offers a 14-day free trial for its pro-level features.
Most suitable for: Freelancers, SMBs, Large enterprises
Notable feature: Robust CRM automation
Freshsales is an online CRM product catering to businesses across all industries looking to enhance relationships with potential and existing customers via a unified platform.
The platform allows companies to create and monitor sales activities, implement custom fields for obtaining and storing customer information, and synchronize data across the customer journey from start to sales.
The robust CRM platform helps marketers set custom rules for automating leads assignment while creating and managing engaging campaigns for targeted audiences. Users can create custom workflows, leveraging event-based triggers to automate recurring tasks and start chat campaigns to engage with customers.
Freshsales facilitates segmenting contacts’ data using different criteria, allocating leads to teams, and setting up automatic call transfers.
The platform also provides tools for customizing email templates, product catalog management, a built-in phone dialer, activity timelines, and a host of other features to help businesses accelerate revenue growth through context-driven sales.
Freshsales features overview:
- Automated sales campaigns, Email and SMS campaigns
- Workflows and Sales sequences, Multiple-sales pipelines
- CRM layout customization
- Territory management, Auto-profile enrichment
- AI-powered chatbots, Customizable web forms, Visitor intent tracking
- Contact scoring, AI-powered insights
- Slack integration for real-time collaboration across teams
- Sales reports and forecasting
- Multi-currency and Multi-Language
- Freshsales offers a free trial for 21 days.
- Paid plans start from $15/user per month.
When making a decision, it’s advisable to think long-term. So before moving to the platform, among other factors such as features and pricing, also check for scalability. This will enable you to focus on your core business as your digital marketing progresses seamlessly.
If you are looking for suitable email marketing solutions that will fit your business, we at InboxArmy can help. We are a leading email creative agency and provide services to businesses of all sizes at competitive rates. Simply connect with us for an ESP vendor evaluation and migration consultation and we’ll help you select the platform best suited to your requirements.