Wrapping Up 2017 – Time for an Email Marketing AuditPosted by Scott Cohen
There’s just a couple of weeks left in 2017 (seriously), and the end of any year is usually a time for reflection and goal-setting for the next year. Last year, we talked about great ways to plan your email marketing budget for the coming year (and these are still great ideas, by the way).
This year, what better way to get a jump start on your 2018 email marketing program plans than to conduct an email marketing program audit?
An audit is a great way to take a deeper look at what parts of your email marketing strategy and programs are working well, what parts aren’t working, and gather insights and develop plans to improve your email marketing program for maximum ROI.
A great audit will look at things like:
- Design, rendering, and proper coding for your (should-be) responsive email templates
- Winners and losers for subject lines, calls to action, and testing strategies (for internal benchmarking purposes + top/lowest performer reviews)
- Automated email programs (both existing and recommended new programs)
- Data integrations and segmentation opportunities
- Deliverability (if a problem) and list quality
An email marketing program audit from InboxArmy (we offer Audit packages starting at $450) will give you an independent, unbiased look at how your program is performing. We’ll identify opportunities for your program to improve, tell what you’re doing right, and… well… “call the baby ugly” if we have to.
Whether you decide to pay for a third-party opinion like ours, or do it yourself, now is the right time to conduct an audit of your email marketing program. And if you’d like our help: