Table of Contents
- Best list building tools
- Best email list cleaner
- Best email deliverability tools
- Best email integration tools
- Best email personalization tools
- Best Subject Line Tester Tools
- Best mail tracker
- Best email builder
- Best email task management app
- Best Landing Page Builder
- Best ESPs
As a tool agnostic email marketing agency, We will provide a brief description of each tool so that you can make an informed decision on which email tools are best for your needs.
Email marketing is an important part of your marketing strategy. It allows you to stay in touch with your customers and prospects, and it gives you a way to promote your products and services.
Why You Need Email Marketing Tools?
Email marketing tools aren’t just about the emails themselves; they cover the entire email marketing ecosystem from start to finish. In this article, we will take a look at the best email marketing tools, from email tracking and monitoring tools, to content creation and design tools and how they can help you with your email campaign management.
When you search for email marketing tools on Google, you will find most articles mentioning ESPs or CRMs only.
ESP or email service provider is a company that provides email marketing services. They come with a set of tools and email marketing features that help you create and send email newsletters, track your results, and more. However, the email marketing world doesn’t rely on just one type of email marketing software.
Best List Building Tools
When it comes to email marketing, the quality of your email list is everything. A good email list is made up of engaged subscribers who are interested in hearing from you. A bad email list is full of inactive or unengaged users who will never open your emails.
High-quality email list building can be a challenge, but it’s worth the effort With great contact lists, you’ll be able to reach your target audience with ease and generate more leads, sales and conversions.
Here are the best tools for building a high-quality email list:
Sleeknote is one of the top pop-up builders available. You can add slide-ins and pop-ups to your website. Your content’s design is easily customizable without any effort. With Sleeknote‘s page targeting, you can show customized on-page messages to the appropriate audience at the appropriate time.
- A/B test your forms and messages
- Easy access to increase your email list
- Generate Email leads from users on mobile devices without risking Google penalties.
- Lite – €49 /mo.
- Basic – €59 /mo.
- Plus – €114 /mo.
- Pro – €225 /mo.
- Premium – €369 /mo.
Want to know more about pop ups? We have put together 40 email pop up Examples for your inspiration
The finest list-building tool on our list is without a doubt OptinMonster. Anyone can quickly and simply create opt-in campaigns to expand their email list thanks to it. By opt-in campaigns, we mean popups, floating bars, full-screen welcome mats, and more.
Additionally, anybody can construct sophisticated and highly effective campaigns with OptinMonster’s drag-and-drop editor.
- Only few minor adjustments Required
- Altering your OptinMonster campaigns is really simple
- you might easily adjust the text of your campaign using the inline editor
- Basic – 9$/mo
- Plus – 19$/mo
- Pro – 29$/mo
- Growth – 49$/mo
Justuno is a complete digital marketing platform with capabilities for lead generation, sales, analysis, and many other tasks. You can set up a notification at the top of the page, a tiny pop-up in the corner, a larger pop-up in the middle, or a full-page banner with Justuno’s list-building tool’s adjustable email capture templates. Additionally, users can select from a large selection of expert themes to fit the look of their company.
- It has Sophisticated segmentation tools
- This email tool let users target very precise audience subgroups.
- Its allows you to use extremely specific settings to design forms of lead capture.
- Essential – $25 Per Month
- Justuno Plus – Starts at $399 per Month.
Best Email List Cleaner
An email cleaner is a powerful tool that can help you keep your lists clean and free of bounced, undeliverable or inactive email addresses. By running your lists through an email cleaner on a regular basis, you can be sure that your messages are getting delivered to the right people and that your contact lists are healthy and up-to-date.
Here are the best email cleaners on the market today:
4. MailGet List Cleaning
Other business owners utilize the MailGet List Cleaning tool to authenticate and sanitize their email lists. This procedure takes only a few clicks to finish. Its user interface is pleasant. This is a fantastic choice for you if you use an email service that is integrated with the normal Amazon SES as an SMTP.
- Mailget list cleaning also works with Mailjet, Postmark, Mailgun, SMTP Mandrill, & SendGrill.
- Deep dive filtration processes helps you by catching things like incorrect email addresses, formatting, syntax issues, spam trap domain checks, and much more.
- Starters – $4
- Rookie – $12
- Pro – $20
- Advance – $35
5. Email Marker
EmailMarker’s web application allows for the simple uploading of email lists, and everything takes place there. Through their web application, EmailMarker enables you to submit your email list online.
You can upload files in a variety of formats, including .csv, .xls, .xlsx, and .txt. The fact that you receive two different files—one clean list with just legitimate emails and the other with the original file’s new status column for each email record—is another intriguing and maybe the most fascinating aspect.
- It is very simple to use.
- They guarantee a complete refund if your campaign has a bounce rate of greater than 5%.
- This email marketing tool handles 100K emails in around two hours.
- Mail Chimp is integrated into it
- 150 Email verifications – Free
- 5,000 Email verifications – $ 13
- 10,000 Email verifications – $21
- 15,000 Email verifications – $36
6. Email List Verify
The Email List Verify has a email verification service which includes MTA validation (advanced Mail Transfer Agent technology), MX records validation, elimination of spam-trap emails (that cannot receive incoming messages), domain and syntax validation, and dangerous email warnings (mail exchange servers check).
- The UI for Email List Verify is easy to use.
- Email bounce statistics are available in real-time.
- 1,000 emails – $4
- 5,000 emails – $15
- 10,000 emails – $24
- 25,000 emails – $49
Since 1999, AtData has been providing quality email marketing tools to help businesses improve their customer relationships. Their solutions email verifications, appending, fraud prevention and engagement services. Their SafeToSend® email hygiene service gives you the ability to quickly and easily clean your email lists, so you can focus on driving results with your campaigns.
- It includes in-depth and accurate spam trap
- Honeypot data
- Proprietary mailbox verification
- Unmatched B2B email marketing mailbox efficacy
- SOC 2 compliance systems
- Proprietary mailbox verification
- They all are maintained by a committed research team using our battle-tested fingerprinting technology.
- Up to 100 Verifications – Free
- 100+ verifications – Starting at $0.01
8. Alfred By Email Industries
Alfred By Email Industries is a powerful email marketing tool that can help you clean your email lists and improve your customer relationships. It includes a number of features, such as bots, seeds, zombies and malicious contacts cleaner. It also has contact validation to help you keep your email lists clean and free of bounced emails.
- Easy Deliverability Detection
- You can quickly see which of your contacts are not receiving your emails
- This email marketing tool ensures that you are not accidentally spamming people.
- This email hygiene service is available for a free trial
- 1 – 2,500 Emails – $0.01
- 2,501 – 50,000 Emails – $0.008
- 50,001 – 250,000 Emails – $0.006
- 250,001 – 500,000 Emails – $0.005
- 500,001 – 1,000,000 Emails – $0.004
Best Email Deliverability Tools
It’s crucial for email marketers to ensure that their messages are delivered to the inbox, especially if they’re relying on email for customer acquisition or sales.
Here are some of the best email deliverability Tools available to help:
Your email journey becomes a simple pleasure with SendPost, which eliminates manual email sending headaches. It is an effective all-in-one solution that offers developers, companies, and email service providers (ESPs) a full suite of email API services.
- It guarantees the delivery of the email to the subscriber’s inbox.
- It offers end-to-end assistance for delivering, measuring, and optimizing the email.
- it also takes care of ISP feedback loops for you.
- Starter – $7 (10k mails/month)
- Growth – $197 (600k mails/month)
- Scale – $997 (3M mails/month)
You can fix 50% of your deliverability problems with the right authentication provided by MxToolBox. With DMARC, DKIM, SPF, and real-time monitoring, it tries to increase the deliverability of your emails. You can get a list of variables that may impact your email deliverability and information on whether or not yours is configured properly by adding your domain URL and doing a check.
Running your domain through this as soon as you purchase it is worthwhile since, even if you’re not doing marketing or sales campaigns at scale, disregarding these elements might affect how your emails land.
- Real Time Monitoring
- Exact Information extraction for decision making
- Free Plan – $0/month
- Delivery Center – $129/month
- Delivery Center Plus – $399/month
Prior to sending your emails, you can use Mail-Tester to determine whether they appear to be spam. Reviewing your cold email templates before you start a campaign is an easy, efficient approach to do it.
- You can check your score after sending your email to the specified address.
- You can send an email from your own inbox using the email template you want to use to the specific test email address.
- Mail-Tester will alert you to any issues that might put your email in spam.
- 5,000 emails – $19
- 10,000 emails – $29
- 30,000 emails – $49
- 50,000 emails – $79
Best Email Integration Tools
It’s best to use an email marketing tool that can integrate with your existing website and email client. This way, you can continue to use the tools you’re already comfortable with while also getting the most out of your email list.
Here are some of the best email integration tools:
Email by Zapier Integrations lets you connect your favorite apps to automate your workflows. Just create a Zap—which it’ll show you how to do in this piece—and watch it work its magic. It can easily trigger emails from a new Trello card, RSS feed item, or Google Calendar event.
- Get automated follow-up emails after someone signs up for your newsletter.
- Zapier will even keep track of who you’ve already emailed so you don’t accidentally contact the same person twice.
- Free Forever – $0 USD
- Starter – $19.99 USD
- Professional – $49 USD
- Team – $299 USD
- Company – $599 USD
Pepipost is an SMTP relay service that aids in the successful transmission of transactional email and marketing emails. Approximately 30,000 new customers use Pepipost each month to send more than 2 billion or a kind of unlimited emails.
- Pepipost offers a pay-as-you-go pricing model.
- It has a free trial for first-time users that includes 30,000 free emails.
- You can also take advantage of their SMTP Relay Service.
- Deliver transactional emails & improve your email deliverability rate.
- 150,000 emails/Month – $17.5
- 400,000 emails/Month – $59.5
- 600,000 emails/Month – $101.5
- 1,000,000 emails/Month – $171.5
- 2,000,000 emails/Month – $311.5
With over 200 apps, you may send emails using Email by Automate.io from a domain that Automate.io manages. It comes with an editor that allows you to design your emails using a drag-and-drop interface and HTML.
- Automate.io also offers a Zapier-like automation builder.
- It lets you connect your email account to other apps to automate your workflows.
For example, you could automatically send out an email whenever someone submits a form on your website or makes a purchase through your online store.
Best Email Personalization Tools
Customer.io provides a blank slate for email personalization. You can use dynamic content to insert information, like the recipient’s name, location, or even purchase history. This makes your emails more relevant and can help increase click-through rates.
Their “Liquid” feature provides a templating language for customizing email content and layouts. And, their campaign builder makes it easy to design and automate your email marketing campaigns.
- Customer.io provides the data points you need to personalize your email content effectively.
- It’s a drag and drop email interface.
- It’s easy to segment your contacts and find the right people to email.
- From people attribute to event data variables it shows everything.
You can easily send relevant information on autopilot with Clerk.io. It’s simple interface connects your ecommerce emails data and allows you to send automated emails triggered by customer behaviour. You can also create beautiful email newsletters with their customizable templates.
Clerk.io provides all the necessary tools for effectively personalizing your email marketing campaigns, making it a great choice for busy entrepreneurs and small business owners.
- Its AI powered personalization engine learns about your customers over time
- It automatically send your customers the most relevant emails.
- It keeps your email marketing campaigns fresh and engaging.
Best Subject Line Tester Tools
Email subject lines are critical to the success of your email marketing campaigns. After all, if recipients don’t open your emails, they can’t take advantage of your great offer or click through to your website.
To write effective email subject lines that will get your messages opened and read, you need to understand what makes people tick. And while we can’t read minds, there are some fabulous email subject line tools available to help guide you in the right direction:
Willing to know more about Welcome email subject lines? We have compiled notes on welcome email subject lines that convert.
Mizy approaches subject lines in a weird way, employing AI and deep learning to assist you in finding the ideal email subject line. Additionally, Mizy has access to an email database and is aware of the open and click-through rates of each email.
- Mizy has deep learning neural network.
- It has the capacity to gather information and reorganize itself in order to deliver more beneficial insights.
- After you submit your subject line, Mizy will produce an overall performance score (out of 100)
- It also offer suggestions for how to make your content stronger.
18. Test Subject by Zurb
Most people are unaware of this, but mobile devices frequently shorten email subject lines. What happened? Subject lines became difficult to read because they are so long. When Zurb realized this, they decided to act. Test Subject was created by their product design team to guarantee that mobile email subject lines receive the attention they require, producing outcomes.
That was a wise decision. More than 57% of all internet traffic in the US is generated by smartphones, and by 2023, researchers predict that there will be 347 billion emails sent and received worldwide. Email subject line optimization for mobile will result in smarter, more enticing, and more successful email marketing.
19. Spam Check
Spam check detectors are harsh. They can obliterate email marketing initiatives, making it more difficult to produce fruitful outcomes. However, Postmark allows you to bypass spam filters. You may enter the whole text of your email—including the subject line—into Spam Check’s tool. After that, it evaluates the text and assigns a spam rating.
Due to different providers’ varying interpretations, spam ratings might be difficult to comprehend. For an explanation of how to evaluate your score and subsequently enhance it.
20. Refine by Moosend
This free email subject line tester from Moosend allows you to enter your subject line and then rate it on a scale of 0-10 based on how eye-catching, interesting, or otherwise effective you think it is. It will show you your open rate based on industry and how your subject line stacks up to the average.
- It will show you your score and how you fare within the industry average.
- Its algorithm is based on thousands of campaigns and how they performed.
- It’s easy to use. Just type in your subject line and hit “Predict.”
Email Subject Line Tester by Coschedule makes it easy to check the effectiveness of your subject line. You simply enter your subject line into their analyzer and it will give you a score based on the overall length, word choice, and emotion of your email subject line.
it’s more detailed compared to other subject line testers. It provides suggestions on what words that decrease opens, character count, case, and more. Overall, it’s a helpful tool if you want to get into the nitty gritty of your subject lines.
- It optimizes your subject lines for higher open rates.
- It shows you which words and phrases to avoid, and giving you character count recommendations.
Best Mail Tracking Tools
If you do a lot of outreach or run cold campaigns then this section is for you.
The reason you need to track your emails is to see which of your marketing efforts are working and which ones are not. By tracking your emails, you can easily determine what needs to be improved in order to get better results.
There are many different email tracking tools available, but not all of them are created equal. Some are more comprehensive than others, and some come with a higher price tag.
Here are some of the best email tracking tools available:
For Gmail, SalesHandy provides unlimited free email tracking and scheduling. (Unfortunately, the free version is inaccessible to Outlook users.) SalesHandy offers advice on how to boost your email efficiency. Every time a link is clicked in an email, you immediately receive a desktop notice.
- Additionally, you may make and store email templates while on the move.
- To fully use email data, paid versions let you connect Email Insight with Zapier and your CRM.
- Pro – $25/month/user
- Agency – Custom Pricing
Another Gmail email tracking tool, called Mailtrack, operates in Chrome as an extension. One of the most effective, Mailtrack’s technology provides interaction information at a glance, a dashboard to monitor all tracked emails, and it is mobile-compatible.
- Although their free plan is very restricted, the subscription plans are reasonably priced.
Best Email Builder
An email builder is an application that allows you to create, design, and send mass email campaigns without having to use a web-based interface. If you’re serious about email marketing, an email builder is a must-have tool in your arsenal. Not only do they allow you to create beautiful, on-brand emails, but they also make it easy to test different versions of your email before you send it out to your list.
Here are the best email builders on the market today:
One of the greatest email template programs for creating, sending, and automating email marketing campaigns is Moosend. The program has an innovative drag-and-drop editor for template building that makes it simple to create responsive email templates.
You get an access access to a library of pre-made email newsletter templates; it comes with everything you need to build an effective email campaign that is aesthetically attractive. Additionally, the editor offers an image picker that links with Google Drive, social networking sites, Stock Photos, and more if you need a fast graphic.
- Moosend’s drag-and-drop builder will make it simple for you to create stunning email newsletter themes.
- You can create a free account and start converting your audience.
You may develop your next email marketing campaign with Stripo, a free email template maker. Contrary to Moosend and Constant Contact, which also allow you to send emails, Stripo is solely a tool for designing templates. Nevertheless, it’s a fantastic tool to utilize in conjunction with your email service provider due to the wide selection of themes and simplicity of use.
- It’s simple to use
- The drag-and-drop editor to design responsive themes that look beautiful on any mobile device or screen size.
- The personal library of customized modules maintained by Stripo is another email marketing feature that is lacking;
- You can reuse the modules you’ve created using personal library option.
- It will save your time and make the building of templates easier.
- Free – 0$ Lifetime
- Basic – 150$/year
- Medium – 450 $/year
- Pro – 950$/year
- Prime – Custom Pricing
With only one click, create stunning HTML email templates or landing page templates. This tool is free forever so you can design as many templates as you want. It has a drag and drop email builder with pre-designed blocks that you can easily add, remove, and rearrange. Plus, it integrates with all the major email service providers so you can send your campaigns right from Unlayer.
- It offers a robust amount of templates, and integrations.
- It is easy to use.
- Its Dynamic Content features allow you to personalize your emails for each subscriber,
- It can help you to increase click-through rates.
- You can also edit through HTML if you’re comfortable working in that code.
- Free – $0/month
- Designer – $15/month
- Team – $30/month
BEE is a drag-and-drop email editor that lets you create beautiful, responsive emails without having to code. It has a library of pre-designed templates and elements that you can easily add to your email with a few clicks. From a blank canvas, you can easily create a beautiful email that looks great on all devices.
- This Email marketing tool offers a free and paid version.
- The free version allows you to create unlimited emails.
- The paid versions allows you to have Unlimited emails, pages, folders and reusable blocks.
- User roles and permissions to define who does what, and lots of other smart business tools.
- Free – 0$/month
- Team – $30/month
Learn More about landing page email marketing & it’s role.
Best Email Task Management Tool
28. Help Scout
Email marketing software for managing team emails called Help Scout, it was created expressly to assist customer support teams in providing excellent customer service. With Help Scout, you have access to strong tools for teamwork that prevent duplication of effort and keep everyone informed.
- Standard – $20/Month
- Plus – $40/Month
- Pro – $65/Month
Hiver is a little different from the other tools on our list in that it is a standalone product. In essence, it functions as an addition to an active Gmail account. You may make notes and assign emails to particular agents, both of which are not possible with a regular Gmail account.
- Task automation and analytics services are also available.
- Many of the more sophisticated functions are available on their more expensive subscriptions.
Need help with setting up triggers or customer journeys? Read more about our email automation services.
- Lite – 800 INR/Month
- Pro – INR 2200/Month
- Elite – INR 3300/Month
Asana is a great email task management tool that can help you keep track of your workflows and tasks. With this tool, you can create tasks and subtasks, set due dates, assign tasks to team members, and add notes and files to each task. Ir also has a handy inbox feature that allows you to view all of your unread messages in one place.
- It also has a great mobile app that can help you stay on top of your work even when you’re away from your desk.
- Asana is free for up to 15 team members.
- Basic – 0$
- Premium – US$10.99
- Business – US$24.99
One of the best things about ClickUp is that it integrates with a ton of other apps and tools, making it a great option for those who use a variety of different email marketing software to get their work done. With ClickUp, you can create tasks and subtasks, set priorities, add due dates and reminders, assign tasks to team members, and add comments and files.
- ClickUp also has a handy “My Tasks” email marketing feature that allows you to see all the tasks that are assigned to you in one place.
- ClickUp is free for up to a certain number of tasks and lists.
- It’s one of the highly regarded project management tools nowadays because of its ease of use and clean interface that keeps its users very productive
- Basic – free
- Unlimited – $5 /Month
- Business – $12/Month
- Business Plus – $19/Month
Best Landing Page Builder
A landing page often has a single purpose: to capture a visitor’s information through a form. The best landing page builders make it easy to create beautiful pages that are optimized for conversion.
There are many different factors that go into creating a high-converting landing page, from the headline and copy to the images and CTA. A good landing page builder will offer templates that are optimized for conversion and allow you to customize every aspect of your page.
Here are some of the best landing page builders:
Unbounce is a powerful yet easy-to-use landing page builder that enables businesses of all sizes to create conversion-optimized pages in minutes. Using Unbounce, you can quickly and easily build custom landing pages without the need for a web developer or designer.
- Launch – $72/Month
- Optimize – $108/Month
- Accelerate – $180/Month
- Concierge – $575/Month
Leadpages is one of the best landing page builders on the market. It’s simple to use, yet still very powerful and customizable. You can create any type of landing page with Leadpages, from a simple opt-in page to a complex sales page. Plus, it integrates with a variety of email marketing and CRM platforms.
- Standard – 37/Month
- Pro – $74/Month
Instapage is a powerful landing page builder that makes it easy to create beautiful, high-converting pages. With Instapage, you can choose from over 100 professionally designed templates or start from scratch and build your own page.
Instapage also offers a wide range of features to help you optimize your landing pages for conversion.
- You can use the built-in A/B testing tool to test different versions of your page and see which performs better.
- You can also add countdown timers, social proof, and other elements to increase conversion rates.
- Building – $149 (Annual)
- Converting – Customized
Best Email Service Providers
Last but not the least, it’s not a compilation of the best email marketing tools if we don’t include ESPs. ESP or email service providers are the backbone of your email marketing campaigns. It is these platforms that enable you to send mass emails, track their performance, and manage your subscribers.
While there are a number of best esp out there, we have compiled a list of what we believe to be the best ones:
MailChimp is one of the most popular email marketing platforms and for good reason. You can easily create beautiful emails that are both effective and engaging mailchimp email marketing. Plus, their drag-and-drop email builder makes it easy to create custom emails without any prior design experience.
Need help with Mailchimp? Checkout our Mailchimp Email Marketing services or just drop by to say Hello. We are friendly people
- Premium – Starts at ₹23,000/month
- Standard – Starts at ₹1,150/month
- Essentials – Starts at ₹770/month
AWeber is another excellent platform for creating and sending email newsletters, automated emails, and other types of email marketing campaigns. They offer a wide range of templates and a drag-and-drop email builder to make creating custom emails easy.
- Starter Plans – Free
- AWeber Pro – $16.15 per Month (0-500 subscribers)
Need help? Checkout our Aweber email marketing services
The HubSpot is an inbound marketing and sales platform that helps companies attract visitors, convert leads, and close customers. HubSpot offers a suite of tools to help large & small businesses with their marketing efforts, including email. hubspotemail tool allows you to send one-off emails or drip campaigns to subscribers. You can also segment your list, set up autoresponders, and track the performance of your emails. HubSpot integrates with a number of other business tools, making it a good choice for small businesses that are already using other HubSpot products.
- Starter – $45/month
- Professional – $800/month
- Enterprise – $3,200/month
Need help with Hubspot Email Marketing? Contact us Now.
SendinBlue is an all-in-one marketing platform that includes email marketing, SMS marketing, and chat marketing. sendinblue lets you create beautiful emails with a drag-and-drop editor, or you can use the HTML editor to code your own emails. You can also segment your list, set up autoresponders, and track the performance of your emails.
SendinBlue is a good choice for businesses that want an all-in-one marketing solution. The company also offers a free plan for small businesses with up to 300 contacts.
- Free – ₹0 /month
- Lite – ₹1510 /month
- Premium – ₹3895.5 /month
Need help? Check out our SendinBlue Email Marketing services. Contact us now; we are just a call away.
To build amazing customer experiences, ActiveCampaign provides you with the email marketing, marketing automation workflows, and CRM solutions you need. active campaign email tool lets you create beautiful emails with a drag-and-drop editor or HTML editor. You can also segment your list, set up autoresponders, and track the performance of your emails. It also offers email segmentation, which allows you to send targeted emails to specific groups of subscribers.
You can easily automate your marketing with ActiveCampaign’s marketing automation tool. It provides a visual campaign builder that makes it easy to create and track automated marketing campaigns. You can also segment your list, set up autoresponders, and track the performance of your emails.
Checkout our ActiveCampaign Email Marketing services if you need help.
- Lite – $29/Month
- Plus – $49/Month
- Professional – $149/Month
You may enhance your targeting, increase sales on autopilot, and maintain brand coherence across several email marketing platforms. It supports a wide range of sectors and is appropriate for online retailers of all sizes. You may keep current by delivering customized messages to the appropriate recipients at the appropriate times via the appropriate channels if you have Omnisend on your side. As an ESP, OmniSend is a one-stop-shop for all your email marketing needs.
- It offers a wide range of features, including a drag-and-drop editor.
- HTML editor.
- Performance tracking.
- Free – $0/month.
- Standard – $16/month
- Pro – $59/month.
For managing all of your email marketing, Sailthru is fantastic. For all of your automated designs, they feature a simple to use visual editor. They effectively concentrate primarily on emails. If you want an excellent tool to manage your email list and drip campaigns, then I highly recommend it.
Sailthru’s email tool lets you create beautiful emails with a drag-and-drop editor or HTML editor. You can also segment your list, set up autoresponders, and track the performance of your emails. Sailthru also offers a number of features that are unique to the platform, including personalized content recommendations and abandoned cart emails.
Our team of email marketers support 50+ ESP email vendors. To know more about each ESP, read here.
white label email marketing is one of the most effective ways to reach your target audience. It allows you to stay in touch with your customers and prospects, and build relationships that can lead to sales.
As mentioned above, there are a lot of different kinds of tools to help you with your email marketing campaign.
Look for a free email marketing tool that offers a free trial so you can test it out before committing to a paid plan. This will allow you to see if the tool is a good fit for your small business. Also, make sure to read user reviews to get a better idea of what others think about the tool.
The digital space is continuously changing, which means that the email marketing tools that are available today might not be around tomorrow. So, make sure to do your research and choose a tool that will be around for the long haul.