Marketo is one of the most connected and open marketing software worldwide. It enables marketers to engage with audiences by leveraging lead management and scoring, email, event, and account-based marketing, real-time personalization, reporting, and more.
At the same time, Marketo could do better with deployment and support to match up to other players on the market. You may want to explore options beyond Marketo to match your specific requirements.
In that case, you could look at the features, functionalities, and scalability offered by Marketo alternatives and see if they fit your business better.
17 Effective Marketo Alternatives (Comparison Table)
|Price/Month||Free Plan/Trial||Outstanding Feature||Ratings|
|Marketo Engage||Customized quotes only||Get a Demo||Superior personalization||4.5|
|Microsoft Dynamics 365||Significantly varying prices based on tiers (check below)||Yes||Highly customizable CRM platform||4.5|
|Klaviyo||From $45/month||Yes||Advanced segmentation, Data integration, Storage, and A/B testing||4.5|
|Drip ECommerce CRM||From $39/month||14-day free trial||User-friendly campaign builder||4.5|
|From $25/month||Yes||Email marketing automation, Reporting & analytics||4.5|
|Omnisend||From $16/month||Yes||Email and SMS marketing, Workflow automation||4.5|
|From $800/month||Yes||CRM-powered marketing||4.5|
|Terminus||Customized quotes only||Get a Demo||Account-based marketing (ABM) platform||4|
|Demandbase ABM/ABX Cloud||Customized quotes only; Free price estimator on the website||Watch a Demo||Go-to-Market™ platform||4.5|
|Salesforce Marketing Cloud||From $ 1,250/month||Yes||CRM integration||4|
|Dotdigital||Customized quotes only||No||Third-party integrations||4.5|
|Bloomreach||Customized quotes only||Get a Demo||Customer engagement and product discovery, AI-supported search and merchandising||4.5|
|Braze||Customized quotes only||No||Dynamic audience segmentation built around live data updates||4.5|
|Emarsys||Customized quotes only||Get a Demo||Fully integrated customer engagement platform||4.5|
|Oracle CX Marketing||Customized quotes only||Yes||Integrated marketing solutions||4.5|
|Zoho Campaigns||From $4 per month. Has a free plan||Yes||Personalized, behavior-centric emails, Superior automation||4|
|Moosend||From $7/month||30-day free trial||Single sign-on and SAML authentication||4.5|
|Keap||From $149/month||Yes||Fully customizable automation and CRM.||4|
17 Comparable Marketo Alternatives (Detailed comparison)
1) Microsoft Dynamics 365
Small and Medium Business Tiers:
- Business Central Essentials: Starts from $70per user/month
- Business Central Premium: Starts from $100 per user/month
- Customer Service Professional: Includes the First Dynamics 365 app ($50 per user/month))
- Sales Professional: Includes the First Dynamics 365 app ($65 per user/month)
- Sales Professional: First Dynamics 365 app ($65 per user/month)
- Sales Enterprise: First Dynamics 365 app ($95 per user/month)
- Sales Premium: $135 per user/month
- Microsoft Relationship Sales: $162 per user/month
- Microsoft Viva Sales: $40 per user/month
- Finance: Includes the First Dynamics 365 app ($180 per user/month) and Subsequent qualifying Dynamics 365 app ($30 per user/month, applicable only to those licensed for the first app).
- Marketing: Includes the First Dynamics 365 app (starts from $1,500 per tenant/month) and Subsequent qualifying Dynamics 365 app ($750 per tenant/month, with a minimum of 10 users of qualifying Dynamics 365 app).
Supply Chain Tiers:
- Supply Chain Management: Includes the First Dynamics 365 app ($180 per user/month) and Subsequent qualifying Dynamics 365 app ($30 per user/month).
- Guides: $65 per user/month.
- Intelligent Order Management: Starts from $300 per 1,000 order lines/month.
- Customer Service Professional: First Dynamics 365 app ($50 per user/month).
- Customer Service Enterprise: First Dynamics 365 app ($95 per user/month).
- Field Service: First Dynamics 365 app ($95 per user/month).
- Remote Assist: Includes the First Dynamics 365 app ($65 per user/month). It also includes subsequent pricing, subject to the user being licensed for Dynamics 365 Field Service.
Project Management and Human Resources:
- These are two separate plans. However, they have a similar pricing structure: First Dynamics 365 app ($120 per user/month) and Subsequent qualifying Dynamics 365 app ($30 per user/month).
Customer Data Platform Tiers:
- Customer Insights: Includes the First Dynamics 365 app ($1,500 per tenant/month) and Subsequent qualifying Dynamics 365 app (starts from $1,000 per tenant/month)
- Customer Voice: Starts from $200 for 2,000 survey responses per tenant/month. The rate is on purchase as a standalone application or as additional capacity)
- Commerce: Includes the First Dynamics 365 app ($180 per user/month) and Subsequent qualifying Dynamics 365 app ($30 per user/month)
- Fraud Protection: $1,000 per tenant/month
(Note: Subsequent pricing across all the tiers applies only to those licensed for the first app and matches the terms and conditions)
Best Suited For: Large enterprises, Public administration
Exceptional Feature: Robust CRM platform with deep customization capabilities.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a cloud-based platform combining CRM and ERP capabilities, productivity applications, and AI tools.
Dynamics 365 has multi-language and multi-currency capabilities, along with features and tools that facilitate high customization and extensibility. Its apps can be used independently or as a package. In addition, it can be adjusted to function together as your company grows.
Top Features of Microsoft Dynamics 365
The Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM is designed to enable businesses to sell easier. Its integrated solutions help companies enhance operations, boost sales, track leads, and more. With on-premise server deployment capabilities, Microsoft Dynamics is ideal for businesses requiring on-site CRM software.
While the ecommerce integrations come as an add-on, this Marketo alternative integrates fully with the MS Office suite, making it perfect for businesses primarily on the Microsoft platform. Additionally, its email marketing, sales forecasting, automation, and reporting capabilities are ideal for companies looking for a product to help their business scale quickly.
What makes Microsoft Dynamics 365 better than Marketo
- Intuitive and straightforward user experience, easy-to-view contact touchpoints
- Multi-language capabilities (Marketo is only available in English)
- Advanced customization options
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 has a free trial plan and monthly payment model. It offers pricing flexibility depending on your purchase. In comparison, Marketo is exclusively available on a quote basis.
Klaviyo Pricing Plans
- Free Plan: For upto 250 contacts and 500 email sends per month
- Email: Starts from $20/month (251-500 contacts)
- Email and SMS: Starts from $20/month (251-500 contacts)
- Best Suited For: Ecommerce businesses
- Exceptional Feature: Advanced segmentation capabilities, Data integration, storage, and A/B testing
Klaviyo is an established email and SMS marketing platform that offers ecommerce businesses holistic marketing ecosystems. It helps companies store, access, evaluate and leverage transactional and behavioral data to deliver targeted communications to target audiences on its advanced but user-friendly platform.
Top Features of Klaviyo
Klaviyo’s superior web tracking technology facilitates effective segmentation and target-triggered campaigns, while built-in email autoresponders help automate event-triggered email flows.
With Klaviyo’s email marketing you can easily measure marketing campaign performance with accurate reporting and analytic tools. User-friendly dashboards help track campaign performance, view real-time activity streams, and manage metric charts for better customer insights.
Klavyo’s AB testing tools help optimize campaign outcomes and email autoresponders, while dynamic web signup forms enable businesses to enhance their email lists and capture additional customer data.
Klaviyo integrates with several ecommerce, payment processing, and POS software and has an open API for users to implement custom integrations. All Klaviyo integrations sync automatically to provide a more personalized customer experience.
What makes Klaviyo better than Marketo
- Specifically designed as an email marketing platform
- Better email and SMS marketing tools and features
- Superior reporting and analytics for greater customer engagement
- Easier to set up, use and integrate with other apps
- Includes free as well as affordable paid options. In contrast, Marketo does not offer any free plan.
3) Drip ECommerce CRM
- Pricing is based on the size of the list and the send volume
- Price per month starts at $39 for up to 2,500 people
- Offers a 14-day free trial period
Best Suited For: Growing ecommerce brands, Small and mid-size businesses
Exceptional Feature: User-friendly campaign builder
Drip Ecommerce CRM platform offers automation solutions specifically for ecommerce retailers and growing businesses seeking to elevate their email marketing to the next level.
Drip’s simple, easy-to-use visual campaign builder helps markets to design email campaigns tailored around specific subscriber behavior. This ensures that the right messages are sent to the relevant audiences at a suitable time.
Top Features of Drip ECommerce CRM
Drip ECcommerce CRM’s user-friendly and intuitive drag-and-drop builder helps marketers design highly customized and captivating emails, including prebuilt email templates. The advanced rule engine helps marketers streamline emails from first-time visitors and existing customers.
This Marketo alternative’s A/B testing tools helps to optimize each element of the email to boost conversions, while advanced data tools facilitate informed decisions about campaigns and ways to optimize them. Moreover, you can send unlimited emails irrespective of the plan.
Drip ECommerce CRM integrates easily with several third-party apps. With customer support provided over the phone, email, or live chat, users can quickly get the needed help.
What makes Drip ECommerce CRM better than Marketo
- Offers a simple, code-free solution. In comparison, Marketo requires some knowledge of coding
- Includes customizable CTAs, surveys, brand, and fields, which is not present in Marketo
- Subscription management and tagging tools
- Search marketing and activity tracking tools
- Relevant integrations for ecommerce
- Includes free trial period and is more economical than Marketo, where the pricing is quote-based
- Marketing Platform: Includes a Free plan, Starter (starts from $25/month), Business (starts from $65/month), and Enterprise (customized quote). All plans are for unlimited contacts
- Chat: Includes a Free plan and Pro ($15/month/user, with a 30-day free trial)
- Sales CRM: Free plan only
- Transactional Emails: Free up to 300 emails/day. Thereon, prices start at $15/month for up to 20,000 emails/month.
Best Suited For: Growing businesses, Small and medium-sized businesses
Exceptional Feature: Email automation, Reporting and analytics
Sendinblue is a cloud-based marketing communication platform that helps manage automation, email campaigns, SMS communications, and transactional emails. In addition, it serves as a comprehensive tool for a company’s digital marketing program.
Top Features of Sendinblue
Sendinblue’s drag-and-drop email editor offers many pre-set elements for customizing email designs. A/B testing for multiple subject lines, list management, and segmentation features facilitate effective, targeted campaigns.
Sendinblue superior email automation, reporting, and analytics enables insightful lead targeting. Likewise, SMS tools simplify SMS and autoresponder messages.
Sendinblue’s email marketing, landing pages, advanced bounce management, customizable opt-in forms, email templates, chat, CRMamd, and extensive customer support make it a top-notch alternative for companies looking for robust email marketing on a budget.
What makes Sendinblue better than Marketo
- Leading name in omnichannel marketing solutions
- Robust and in-depth automation and advanced analytics compared to Marketo
- Simpler, affordable, and easier to set up and create compelling campaigns
- Powerful lead scoring capabilities
- More advanced segmentation features compared to Marketo
- Free (Email): Start free for up to 250 contacts with 500 emails/month
- Standard (Email): $16/month for up to 500 contacts with 6,000 emails/month and more
- Pro (Email + SMS): $59/month for up to 500 contacts with unlimited emails/month
Best Suited For: Ecommerce businesses
Exceptional Feature: Email and SMS marketing, Workflow automation.
Omnisend is an email marketing platform enabling ecommerce to leverage its email marketing & SMS tools to implement automation across the customer journey.
With Omnisend email marketing you can connect with relevant audiences with a suitable message at the right time.
Top Features of Omnisend
Omnisend’s top features include its landing pages, email automation, and advanced segmentation and SMS marketing focused on e-commerce. This Marketo alternative integrates seamlessly with all leading ecommerce platforms, has a unique email editor, and offers product and category recommendation reports for better targeting.
The platforms’ robust automation capabilities include many triggers, filters, and conditions. The sales tracking tools, which cover email, SMS, push notifications, and web-tracking filters, help enhance the overall engagement with the brand.
What makes Omnisend better than Marketo
- Direct integrations with leading ecommerce platforms Shopify, Big Commerce, and WooCommerce, not available with Marketo.
- Lead generation, and real-time analytics
- Ecommerce focused templates for customer reactivating, cross-selling, transactional emails, and order follow-ups.
- Ecommerce management
- Includes a free plan and is comparatively less expensive than Marketo
- Marketing Hub: Starts at $800 per month.
- CRM Suite: Starts at $1,600 per month.
- Sales Hub: Starts at $450 per month.
- Customer Service Hub: Starts at $450 per month.
- CMS Hub: Starts at $360 per month.
- Operations Hub: $720 per month.
Best Suited For: B2B, and B2C businesses
Exceptional Feature CRM-powered marketing
HubSpot is a cloud-based CRM platform offering sales, inbound marketing, and service solutions organized into five different hubs to amplify your business.
With Hubspot email marketing you can easily manage leads, pipeline sales with automation, manage contacts , email campaigns, and track customer journeys and experiences with the brand.
Top Features of Hubspot
HubSpot is designed as a (CRM) platform with email automation tools and features for enhancing customer experience and supporting the inbound marketing strategies of businesses.
Its automation and personalization capabilities help develop engaging email marketing campaigns and social media, omnichannel automated workflows, and tools to enhance account-based marketing (ABM).
HubSpot’s lead management tools help marketers to efficiently track sales pipelines and leverage real-time reports and analytics to monitor customer interactions. In addition, the Salesforce CRM integrates with the platform for enhanced data management and synchronization.
HubSpot facilitates efficient management of sales processes with predictive lead scoring, multi-touch revenue attribution, and other unique features. The SSO, collaboration tools, and partitioning features assign permissions.
What makes Hubspot better than Marketo
- In-built CRM system and single sign-on
- Autoresponders and automated publishing
- Customer surveys.
- Lead generation, distribution, and database integration
- Wider range of integrations
- Website management and social media monitoring
- The Terminus platform offers a range of products, including Ad, Email, Chat, and Web Experiences, along with Revenue and Digital Attribution.
- The products have a range of pricing tiers, and the pricing is provided after requesting a demo.
Best Suited For: B2B businesses
Exceptional Feature: Pioneer of account-based marketing (ABM) platforms
Terminus is designed to empower businesses to drive revenue impact by leveraging account-based marketing – a category it pioneered. It helps enrich customer interactions based on multi-channel experiences supported by first-party data, superior advertising, and a scalable ABM strategy.
Top Features of Terminus
Terminus enables markets to activate the entire go-to-market growth drivers, including acquisition, retention, expansion, and pipeline creation. In addition, it helps capture critical first-party data for targeting and identification independent of cookies and includes multiple buying signals.
This Marketo alternative is highly scalable, has superior segmentation tools, and efficiently tracks leads while providing analytics and reports to help understand customer’s interests. In addition, it offers engaging customer experiences across Chat, Ads, Email, and the Web to make the most of the ABM approach.
What makes Terminus better than Marketo
- Sales intelligence
- A/B testing
- Superior segmentation
- Target account identification
- Engagement monitoring
8) Demandbase ABM/ABX Cloud
- Demandbase offers a range of products, including ABX, Advertisng, Sales Intelligence, and Data.
- The website has a free-to-use price estimator tool to give you an estimated cost based on a few simple questions.
Best Suited For: B2B businesses, and Large teams that require dedicated sales, advertising, and data management solutions in addition to ABM
Exceptional Feature: Go-to-Market™ Platform
Demandbase is an innovative account-based marketing solutions provider that has pioneered the Smarter Go-to-Market™ Platform to align sales and marketing functionalities and enhance growth opportunities.
Top Features of Demandbase ABM/ABX Cloud
Demandbase ABM Platform’s end-to-end solutions enable users to identify and manage target audiences.
The platform’s critical features, including target audience defining, centralized command and control, ABM analytics, and real-time intents, enable users to gain deep insights into their target audience and deliver personalized campaigns.
The platform leverages CRM data, firmographics-based segmenting, and AI-powered account selections to grow audiences. Furthermore, Demandbase enables users to monitor overall marketing performance across sales and marketing funnels supported by suitable integration capabilities.
What makes Demandbase ABM/ABX Cloud better than Marketo
- Unifies account data, connects users’ first-party data with the platform’s third-party data and AI to enhance pipeline and revenues
- ABX Cloud – facilitates orchestration, personalization, and engagement for lead generation
- Advertising Cloud – includes IP and cookie-based ads and also enables AI-driven bid optimization
- Data Cloud – helps manage APIs and maintain clean, accurate data
9) Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Data Cloud Starter for Marketing: $ 108,000/org/year, billed annually.
- Loyalty Management: Includes Starter ($ 20,000/org/month), Growth ($ 35,000/org/month), and Advanced plans ($ 45,000/org/month). All are on an annual billing cycle.
- Marketing Cloud Account Engagement: Includes Growth ($ 1,250/month), Plus ($ 2,500/month), and Advanced ($ 4,000/month) for up to 10,000 contacts. The Premium plan ($ 15,000/month) offers up to 75,000 contacts. All are on an annual billing cycle.
- Marketing Cloud Engagement: Includes the Pro ($ 1,250/org/month) and Corporate tiers ($ 3,750/org/month) billed annually. The Enterprise tier is quote-based.
Best Suited For: Startups, Enterprises, SaaS, B2B businesses
Exceptional Feature: CRM integration
An online marketing platform which empowers businesses with tools to enhance customer relationships, efficiently manage leads across different platforms, and drive customer satisfaction and loyalty through email marketing campaigns, mobile and web personalization, and more.
The marketing software integrates with Salesforce CRM, simplifying prospect management and customer engagement.
Top Features of Salesforce Marketing Cloud
Salesforce’s Customer Data Platform (CDP) enables marketers to unify and segment data while cloud personalization and journey builders enhance customer experiences by leveraging customer behavior and interests.
The platform’s B2B email automation helps automate and streamline business processes, and advanced analytics capabilities enable monitoring marketing campaigns and KPIs.
The Marketing Cloud tools allow businesses to leverage email, mobile, and web marketing tools and engage meaningfully with customers. Furthermore, the Enterprise plan’s real-time segmentation distributed sending and custom roles and permissions ensures businesses target the right audiences.
What makes Salesforce Marketing Cloud better than Marketo
- Superior drag-and-drop segmentation
- Behavior analytics and behavior tracking
- Lead engagement and management
- Multi-channel management, custom roles and permissions
- Target account identification, visitor tracking
- Integration with Salesforce CRM
- The platform has a flexible, quote-based pricing policy. Once you complete the form on the website, the Dotdigital team will revert with a customized quote.
Best Suited For: Ecommerce, Digital marketers, Developers
Exceptional Feature: Third-party integrations
Dotdigital is designed as a cross-channel marketing automation platform that lets businesses facilitate communications across a customer’s journey. It leverages customer data to boost interactions, conversion, and loyalty and help brands grow.
The user-friendly platform connects first-party data across systems, providing useful insights and automating predictive messaging across channels.
Top Features of Dotdigital:
Dotdigital is a cloud-hosted platform that empowers the email and SMS marketing, search retargeting, and landing page potential of brands.
Its campaign creation and personalization capabilities support dynamic content and data-driven campaigns, enhancing customer experience and driving conversions. Moreover, Dotdigital helps ecommerce marketers to leverage data and AI to provide customers with targeted product recommendations.
This Marketo alternative integrates with popular applications, including leading eCommerce platforms and analytics tools, to streamline digital marketing initiatives and boost revenues.
What makes Dotdigital better than Marketo
- Data-driven personalization capabilities and product recommendations
- Real-time reporting features along with social & search retargeting tools
- Design, mailing list and email management
- Lead generation and email distribution
- Ecommerce management
- Third-party integrations
- The pricing tiers include customizable Grow, Scale, and Enterprise packages. On completing the form on the website, a Bloomreach advisor will contact you. You can request a live demo too.
Best Suited For: Businesses of all sizes, Public administration.
Exceptional Feature: Advanced customer engagement and product discovery capabilities, including AI-supported search and merchandising
Bloomreach is a commerce experience cloud platform and one of the most established in its space. It helps brands to deliver personalized customer experiences by offering products and content to the right customer at a suitable time.
Top Features of Bloomreach
Bloomreach combines unified customer and product data with the power of AI to optimize the personalization of the customer’s journey and drive revenue growth.
Its exceptional suite of products includes AI-driven search and merchandising tools, advanced CMS capabilities, and engagement products for superior CDP and marketing automation. Together these tools help convert on any channel and customer journey.
What makes Bloomreach better than Marketo
- Funnel analysis, open rate tracking and forecasting
- Email distribution and management, event marketing
- Data integration, mapping, quality control, recovery, and more
- Digital asset management, loyalty program, and media management
- Drag and drop editor
- GDPR Compliance
- The prices are not listed on the website. Once you complete the contact form, the sales team will connect with you and explain the different platform packages and the costs.
Best Suited For: Businesses of all sizes
Exceptional Feature: Dynamic audience segmentation built around live data updates
Braze is a customer engagement platform that allows marketers to transform creative ideas into well-organized, personalized communications delivered at suitable times through relevant channels.
Top Features of Braze
With Braze email marketing services you can create, implement, and manage personalized marketing, engage with audiences across various devices, platforms, and online channels.
Its capabilities include in-app messaging, audience segmentation using real-time data, A/B testing, data orchestration, data analysis and reporting features, a drag-and-drop interface, forecasting tools, and more. All these are focused on specific industry requirements.
Furthermore, marketers can implement Braze’s various tools for managing customer interactions via a single interface while complying with high-security standards.
This Marketo alternative also easily integrates with leading technology platforms; teams can leverage Braze independently and/or incorporate custom components onto it to enhance its functionalities.
What makes Braze better than Marketo
- Contextual targeting and customizable CTAs
- Sales analytics
- Mobile optimized emails
- Push notifications and web notifications
- Template management
- Dynamic segmentation based on live data updates
- Content and journey personalization based on customer, language, age, channel, send time, and other criteria
- Automated customer engagement with real-time iterations
Pricing: Price details are not mentioned on the website. On submitting the contact form, the sales team will connect with you for a demo and explain the costs involved.
Best Suited For: Ecommerce, Enterprises
Exceptional Feature: Customer-centric personalization and a fully integrated customer engagement platform.
Emarsys is a marketing automation software that supports businesses of all sizes in streamlining customer engagement, campaign management, and data collection operations via a unified platform.
Top Features of Emarsys
The Emarsys application enables marketers to implement A/B testing, set up workflows, analyze customer behavior, capture and save customer data in a centralized database. Users can also map customer journeys, manage loyalty programs, generate custom reports, leverage actionable AI, and more.
In addition, Emarsys’ integrated data layer tool helps unify and enhance data that can be used across multiple channels and transformed into engaging messages with the personalization engine.
Emarsys also lets administrators manage drip campaigns and run surveys. Moreover, it also offers native integrations with several ecommerce platforms.
What makes Emarsys better than Marketo
- Marketing automation tools and personalization engine
- Cross-channel execution and omnichannel integrations
- Customer lifecycle management
- Behavioral analytics, predictive modeling, and data integration
- Loyalty program and customer surveys
- Mobile optimized emails, email distribution and management
14) Oracle CX Marketing
The prices are not listed on the website. On submitting the contact form, the sales team will connect with you and explain the costs involved.
Best Suited For: B2B and B2C businesses
Exceptional Feature: Comprehensive, integrated marketing solution
Oracle Marketing is one of the market’s most comprehensive and integrated marketing solutions for generating higher returns on digital marketing programs.
The platform helps businesses to launch cross-channel marketing programs, grow customer loyalty, obtain a unified view of marketing signals from prospects and customers, and leverage real-time performance decisions during critical cycles within the campaign.
Top Features of Oracle CX Marketing
Orcale’s marketing automation technologies solutions enable B2B marketers to develop and implement targeted, cross-channel marketing campaigns, enhance lead generation activities, and personalize communications to prospects and customers while automating marketing activities.
Its AI-driven Fusion Marketing helps B2B marketers leverage data insights to identify when it’s the right time to connect with buyers while generating high-quality sales opportunities in the CRM.
Likewise, its data-driven campaign management capabilities enable B2C markets to simplify the implementation and monitoring of their marketing campaigns by leveraging built-in intelligence to obtain real-time insights into customer behavior.
Moreover, its superior marketing automation, testing tools, behavioral intelligence, loyalty, audience segmentation, data and content management features help B2B and B2C businesses to efficiently manage customer relationships and increase sales.
What makes Oracle CX Marketing better than Marketo
- Activity tracking
- Multi-channel communication
- Real-time analytics
- Text and trend analysis
15) Zoho Campaigns
- For Businesses: Includes a Forever Free plan, Standard ₹180
/month billed annually and Professional plan ₹258.75
/month billed annually
- For Agencies: Priced at ₹34,980
- For Businesses: Also includes a Forever Free plan for upto 2,500 contacts, Standard ₹765
/month billed annually and Professional plan ₹1,293.75
/month billed annually
- For Agencies: Priced at ₹53,160
Best Suited For: Small and medium-sized businesses, Large businesses
Exceptional Feature: Comprehensive mail marketing and Social networking campaigning tools
Zoho Campaigns – from Zoho’s suite of applications – is designed to provide seamless email marketing automation solutions. From list management and monitoring email marketing activities to enhancing future email campaigns, it helps marketers to manage campaigns, maximize engagement and achieve marketing goals effectively.
Top Features of Zoho Campaigns
Zoho Campaigns’ vast range of integrations enhances email and SMS messaging for improved customer engagement. Moreover, Zoho Campaigns integrates with Zapier and Zoho Flow to further integrate with 300+ other applications.
Zoho Campaigns’ automated A/B tests let users fine-tune content/design, sender name, or subject line while its list management keeps the lists clean and spam-clear. The responsive pre-designed templates and layouts and the HTML drag-and-drop editor, help create engaging newsletters.
This Marketo alternative’s tracking, analytics, poll, and survey emails provide useful insights for future leverage. Likewise, the sync function manages data import/export tasks, allowing users to focus on the message, customers, and sales rather than on the email marketing processes.
What makes Zoho Campaigns better than Marketo
- Activity tracking, data synchronization, and auto-responders
- CRM Customer surveys, customizable CTAs and fields
- SMS messaging, subscription management
- Email and mailing list management, whitelisting/blacklisting
- Multi-channel communication, message personalization, and real-time analytics
- Free Trial: The 30-day free trial enables users to try all of Moosend’s features for free.
- Pro: Includes a Monthly plan ($ 9/month) and an Annual plan ($ 7/month) for up to 500 subscribers.
- Enterprise: Prices are quotation-based and customized for users.
Best Suited For: Ecommerce, Startups, Small businesses, Enterprises
Exceptional Feature: Single sign-on and SAML authentication.
Moosend is a cloud-based email marketing solution. It offers email automation for managing multiple email campaigns, newsletters, mailing lists, and more. Its simplistic email marketing service helps brands to expand their lead-nurturing strategy.
Top Features of Moosend:
Moosend tools enhance customer experiences – from acquisition to advocacy – with personalized email campaigns.
This Marketo alternative leverages customer data to enable targeted email marketing campaigns, audience segmentation, and customer journey personalization.
It also helps streamline and organize automated sequences for optimizing campaigns and conversion rates while tracking tools help understand customer-brand interactions using engagement metrics and real-time analytics.
Moosend offers email and chat customer support plus a dedicated account manager to ensure successful deployment. The Enterprise plan includes priority support and email deliverability optimization for successful reach.
Moosend has all the required certifications to ensure your enterprise security, prevent unauthorized access, and minimize malicious attacks.
What makes Moosend better than Marketo
- Auto-responders and mobile-optimized emails
- Customizable branding, fields, and CTAs
- Real-time analytics and monitoring
- Template management
- User-friendly drag-and-drop email campaign editor
- Superior personalization and segmentation capabilities
- Multi-step automated workflows
- SSO & SAML authentication
17) Keap (Formerly Infusionsoft)
- Pro: Monthly ($189/month) and Annual ($149/month) for 1500 contacts and 2 users.
- Max: Monthly ($249/month) and Annual ($199/month) for 2500 contacts and 3 users.
- Free trial: For 14 days for all Pro and Max tiers.
- Max Classic: Customized pricing for advanced sales and marketing teams.
Best Suited For Small businesses
Exceptional Feature: Fully customizable automation and CRM.
Keap is one of the leading names in B2B sales and marketing solutions for small and medium businesses and new users in this category.
This Marketo alternative is designed to offer users across different industries an all-in-one solution that streamlines sales and enhances customer experiences.
Top Features of Keap
Keap’s user-friendly CRM platform include features to manage leads, automate routine and repetitive tasks, and receive payments faster without relying on third-party tools.
With Infusionsoft Email Marketing Users can implement advanced segmentation, track customer engagements, send emails, and create campaigns with personalized communication triggers.
Furthermore, Keap’s ecommerce capabilities help users manage inventory, payments, and purchase fulfillment, organize online shopping carts, monitor digital storefronts, and provide quotes, invoices, and receipts in a seamless manner.
The robust reporting and analytics tools provide critical insights into campaign performance and ROI. Keap can be remotely accessed on Android and iOS devices, making it a suitable choice for users on the go. It integrates with QuickBooks, SalesForce, Outlook, Gmail, and other apps for greater platform efficiency. Keap offers support via email, phone, and FAQs.
What makes Keap better than Marketo
- Activity tracking and calendar/reminder system
- Billing and invoicing, cataloging/categorization
- Task scheduling and configurable workflow
- Relationship tracking, customer surveys, and customer service analytics
- Data synchronization and pipeline report
- Template management and email response control
- Inventory, invoice, and knowledge management
- Territory management and lead distribution
- Online booking, order management, processing, and tracking
- Sales automation, forecasting, pipeline management, trend analysis and more
In this article, we shared some Marketo alternatives you could consider for overcoming certain limitations when it comes to ease of use or support.
Making an informed decision about which email marketing platform to choose involves understanding your requirements and learning more about the capabilities and pricing of the shortlisted options.
InboxArmy is a full-service email marketing agency with considerable experience and expertise in email campaign management, automation & more.
We can help you choose a suitable platform that helps you streamline sales, marketing, and customer engagement efforts. Learn more about our email marketing services and get started on your email campaigns