ActiveCampaign is more than just a customer experience automation platform – it’s a service that helps businesses the world over connect with the people that matter most, their customers. By optimizing customer experiences it ensures that customer engagement is as efficient as possible. In this post, we’ll examine ActiveCampaign alternatives, features, pricing, and other critical information that defines this platform.
ActiveCampaign is a popular platform comprising tools for email and multi-channel marketing, sales pipeline management, and CRM. It can be purchased separately or in bundles.
- Access 500+ pre-built automations that blend automation, and CRM for superior segmentation and personalization across email, messaging, social media, text, and chat.
- Tracking tools to learn buyer preferences, and other attributes across the customer lifecycle for better email segmentation and outreach.
- Mobile app to directly manage customer data, to-do lists, and performance reports.
- Build sequences of varying complexity with 600+ pre-built automation workflows.
- Connect seamlessly with over 870 apps, including WordPress, Shopify, and WooCommerce.
- Frictionless integration of CRM with automation for enhanced efficiencies.
- Versatile email builder and superior email deliverability.
- Machine learning to boost marketing outcomes over time.
- Advanced features involve a learning curve, especially for those new email automations.
- On-site chat feature is excluded from the standard plan and comes as an add-on.
- Although insights are reasonably comprehensive, cluttered reporting can make navigation inconvenient.
- Advanced features may overwhelm those looking at sending simple newsletters only.
- Marketing pricing includes Lite ($29/ month, paid yearly, for 1 user), Plus ($49/ month, paid yearly, for 3 users), Professional ($149/ month, paid yearly, for 5 users), and customizable Enterprise plans.
- Sales pricing includes Plus ($19/ month, paid yearly), Professional ($49/ month, paid yearly), and customizable Enterprise plans.
- Bundle pricing includes Plus ($93/ month, paid yearly, starting with 5 users and 1,000 contacts), Professional ($386/ month, paid yearly, starting with 10 users and 2,500 contacts), and customizable Enterprise plans (starting with 15 users and 2,500 contacts).
- Transactional email pricing starts from 10,000 emails per month for $15 (an extra $1.80 per 1,000 for additional emails).
- Read more about activecampaign pricing here.
While other platforms offer similar features, it’s a good idea to weigh how they match against ActiveCampaign email marketing services. Here’s a look at some of the alternatives:
Top ActiveCampaign Alternatives (Comparison Table)
The table below lists some of the most popular ActiveCampaign alternatives along with the main points for each of them to help you make an informed decision. Let’s take a look:
|ActiveCampaign Alternative||Key Talking Points||Pricing|
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
Exploring ActiveCampaign Alternatives And Competitors In Depth
Now that you have a basic understanding of all the ActiveCampaign Alternatives, let’s dive deeper and look at their features in more detail.
Platform that helps businesses create, send, and manage email and ad campaigns. While tracking user engagement analytics, email click-through rates, custom reports, the capability to manage subscribers and un-subscribers, and a host of other features.
Mailchimp email marketing is the biggest in the world, handling a staggering 47% of global email marketing. A ton of features, along with a simple user interface, make it a preferred choice among marketers.
- Create fancy email templates and/or choose from various pre-made templates and campaigns.
- No financial commitment for the freemium solution -send up to 12,000 emails to 2,000 subscribers monthly.
- Many features, including workflows and creating ad campaigns made available to free users.
- It’s mobile application allows you to create and send campaigns, manage subscribers, track account activity, and lots more.
- Numerous integrations and web services to help streamline workflows, sync customer data, boost revenue, and expand the business.
- Comprehensive customer support spanning an online knowledge base, email, and live chats to assist users with their queries.
- Simple and easy to use without prior technical expertise.
- Includes a wide range of user-friendly and well-organized marketing tools.
- Segmentation features facilitate contact grouping for email blasts.
- Embed codes for websites enable easy copy-pasting onto websites for instant use.
- Speedy mail delivery, high delivery rates, with low spam rates
- Paid plans are costlier than others.
- Other lead generators and email capture software offer comparatively better HTML and customization of campaigns.
- Cannot merge multiple contact lists when running an email campaign.
- Scope for enhanced navigation- some tools are somewhat hidden.
- No affiliate marketing capabilities.
- Plans include paid and Free versions, including Essentials (from $9.25 per month), Standard (from $13.82 per month), and Premium (from $ 276.32/month)
- While the basic free plan lets you create campaigns quickly and understand your customers better, the advanced plans come with greater personalization and enhanced automation and optimization features as per the costs.
- Explore more about Mailchimp Pricing here.
Cloud-based platform HubSpot email marketing that enables growing companies to offer superior customer experience while leveraging a connected CRM to drive sales opportunities, optimize marketing strategies for building qualified leads, and increase ROI.
- Lead generation, analytics, and other marketing tools help drive traffic and conversions and implement scalable marketing campaigns.
- Advanced CRM, meeting scheduling, automation, and other tools offer deeper customer insights and facilitate more deals.
- Enhanced customer engagement and loyalty with user-friendly customer service software solutions.
- Flexible CMS features like drag-and-drop editor, SEO recommendations, and website themes offer personalized, secure customer experiences.
- Operations software automates processes, sync apps, and clean and curate customer data to integrate systems and teams seamlessly.
- A comprehensive CRM platform that helps businesses organize their sales, marketing, and customer service processes.
- Core CRM is free
- Offers a vast number of integrations to connect with other tools
- User-friendly UI and UX facilitate desired customer outcomes
- Real-time notification of lead behavior
- Relatively costly. You pay a premium for basic features with limited capabilities or unused features.
- HubSpot marketing hub doesn’t use a tagging system, thus impacting and capabilities to target customers based on interests and behavior.
- Charges onboarding fees, further driving up costs.
- Best used as a comprehensive tool instead of a one-point solution.
- Suite for individuals and small teams includes a free plan, Starter (from $30/monthly billing), and Comprehensive plan (from $1,600/month or $19,201/yr).
- CRM solutions for businesses and enterprises include a Professional plan (from $1,600/month or $19,201/yr) and the more powerful Enterprise plan (from $5,000/month or $60,000/yr).
- Options to create a bundle or custom toolkit comprising Starter (from $25 per month), Professional, and Enterprise plans
The cloud-based tool offers email and SMS marketing capabilities with key integrations designed to help users across most e-commerce platforms benefit from marketing-focused features.
Klaviyo email marketing encompasses template production, campaign management, email automation, ongoing optimization, and many other key capabilities that tech-savvy email marketers need today.
Check this amazing tabular comparison between activecampaign vs klaviyo here.
- Custom web tracking technology enables audience segmentation and automatic, practical, targeted triggering.
- Dashboards allow comparative analysis of campaign performance, real-time activity overview, lists, segment tracking, and managing of other metric charts.
- Klaviyo Integration with multiple ecommerce platforms, POS, and payment processing software.
- Open API lets users implement custom ecommerce integrations.
- Customizable pre-built templates via drag-and-drop builder and A/B testing capabilities.
- Easily store, manage, analyze, and leverage data to send highly-targeted communications.
- In-built email autoresponders automatically trigger klaviyo email flows for critical events like abandoned carts and order follow-ups.
- Marketing automation can be implemented with just a few lines of code in your ecommerce store.
- Segmentation and personalization tools deliver scalable, engaging, and personalized messages.
- Relevant fit for online retailers, service providers.
- Customized messaging only when contacts are engaging on the online store.
- Marketing automation excludes automation maps, landing pages, and contact scoring capabilities.
- The absence of a dedicated email deliverability team and conditional content capabilities affects compliance and messages sent based on certain rules.
- Sales automation lacks capabilities, including flexible sales CRM, mobile CRM, lead scoring, pipeline, and task management.
- There is no free onboarding, training support, or international SMS marketing to contacts outside the USA.
- Free plan for businesses with 0-250 contacts suits companies just starting or trying the Klaviyo platform.
- Pricing options commence for lists comprising 501 – 150,000 contacts with Email & SMS (from $45 – $1,970/ month), Email only plans (from $30- $1,955/month), and a Free plan too.
- Custom quotes for businesses having over 150,000 contacts.
- Explore more about klaviyo pricing here.
Formerly called Infusionsionsoft, this sales and marketing platform provides e-commerce, inventory, invoicing, and billing tools to simplify business growth.
Often rated as the #1 B2B sales and marketing platform for small and medium businesses, Infusionsoft email marketing, especially from certified consultants, can help you save countless hours and reduce your marketing costs.
- CRM solutions enhance access to client information across devices,
- User-friendly templates and email automation setup, with emails, texts, and marketing actions triggered by client action
- Ecommerce and payment tools for enhanced customer experience with reporting and analytics capabilities.
- Appointment scheduling tools with accessible mobile app support features.
- Visual dashboards facilitate easy sales tracking.
- Single, intuitive platform for sales.
- All plans provide customer support, phone support, and 24/7 chat support from the Keap app.
- Automatically gather and score leads for improved sales efficiencies.
- Significant integrations with ecommerce, email, and check-out tools to manage online stores efficiently.
- Suited for businesses looking for new leads and driving conversion.
- Many of the available software integrations require a monthly fee.
- Free data migration is restricted to your contacts, ten items, and one landing page.
- Contact-based pricing increases the monthly base price as the contact list grows.
- Excludes If/Else Automation Triggers, Start/Stop an Automation, and Automation Maps.
- Does not offer multiple sales pipelines or sales reports.
- Keap Pro starts from $149 /month or $1788/year for 1500 contacts and two users. (Additional users at $29 each)
- Keap Max starts from $199 /month or $2388/year for 2500 contacts and three users. (Additional users at $29 each)
- Custom quotes for Max Classic advanced solutions.
It’s the world’s largest automation platform, which combines the power of automation, lead development content, and account-based marketing to enable businesses to have productive interactions with customers in a cost and time-efficient manner.
Marketo Engage is used by large and mid-size enterprises and non-profit organisations too. As a leading marketing automation solution, Marketo’s email marketing capabilities can help you power all stages of your customer journey.
- Comprehensive marketing software platform suitable for fast-growing small and global businesses.
- Account insights and profiling using data and AI to determine target accounts.
- Email, mobile and dynamic interactions on websites to engage customers with relevant interactions.
- Social integration to determine current and potential customers.
- Targeted, personalized display ads and predictive content backed by marketing analytics to assess and enhance business impact.
- Tools to manage leads at the individual and account levels.
- Capabilities to map the entire customer journey, from awareness to revenue capturing.
- Custom dashboards facilitate real-time monitoring of campaign parameters and outcomes.
- Predictive content and audience features in top-tier plans
- Simple, drag-and-drop email design features/predesigned templates to create email campaigns with dynamic content.
- Does not have its own CRM, free or else how.
- The advanced features often involve a small to moderate learning curve.
- No revenue-based forecasting.
- No free trial and complex all-in-one solution restricts budgets.
- Considered expensive compared to similar service platforms.
- Marketo offers customized pricing for its four packages: Growth, Select, Prime, and Ultimate. Unfortunately, no rates are available online.
6) Campaign Monitor
A marketing platform that facilitates sending personalized emails, boosting engagement with subscribers, and driving loyalty and conversions.
With Campaign Monitor email marketing services, you can boost customer engagement and drive better results with automated journeys, personalization, and key integrations.
Campaign Monitor Features
- Attractive templates, drag-and-drop builders, and engagement-based segmenting for targeted content to large lists.
- Combine SMS and email marketing to engage with audiences and maximize ROI.
- Trigger automatic emails based on audience interactions with your brand, for example, an online purchase or donation.
- Comprehensive analytics for aggregate insights into the performance of emails overall.
- Straightforward implementation can be done without prior technical expertise.
- Seamless connection to broad-ranging pre-built apps and integrations enables frictionless connection to e-commerce platforms, CRM, or websites.
- Intuitive visual journey designer creates more timely, relevant, and engaging emails that automatically drive revenue.
- Boost ROI with innovative segment tools, user-friendly interfaces, and automation tools.
- Split testing is restricted to 2 variants and does not have a good landing page creator.
- Customer support is email-only for all plans except the most premium plan.
- Importing contacts can be a bit complicated initially
- The basic plan gets you started with core features at $9/month (2500 emails).
- The unlimited plan, ideal for frequent senders, is priced at $29/month (unlimited emails).
- Premier plan with advanced segmentation and premier support at $149/month (unlimited emails).
- Custom packages are available for SMS capabilities.
This cloud-based lead generation platform enable professional bloggers, YouTubers, and other content-driven business owners to grow their email list and automate the drip marketing process.
- Set up and manage custom drip marketing, email content, order, and delivery schedule.
- Create unlimited forms, providing different incentives for signing up and distinct opt-in forms for individual posts with post-specific CTAs.
- Personalize emails with subscribers’ details and template tags to fill personalized fields automatically.
- Create and save custom segments and tools to exclude select subscriber groups from broadcasts.
- Features designed specifically for creators.
- Conveniently scale email subscriber lists, leveraging the integrated newsletter referral program to increase reach.
- Easily tag, segment, and organize audiences with the audience management system.
- Develop responsive opt-in forms for embedding in websites, which adjust automatically to the width where placed.
- Limited A/B testing functions, you can split test only two subject line variations.
- Lacks test emails for autoresponders; test emails can only be sent to yourself for broadcast.
- Limited capability to define cold subscribers.
- Minimal reporting for automated sequences, such as data on bounce rates.
- Monthly plans include a Free plan for new creators (free for 300 subscribers), Creator for $15/month (up to 300 subscribers), and Creator Pro for $29/month (up to 300 subscribers)
- Annual plans include a Free plan for new creators (free for 300 subscribers), Creator for $9/month ($108 billed yearly for up to 300 subscribers), and Creator Pro for $25/month ($290 billed yearly for up to 300 subscribers).
- Two months free on annual subscriptions.
8) RD Station
It is the biggest SaaS provider in Latin America and helps customers create, implement, and measure digital marketing strategies.
RD Station Features
- Create personalized journeys for leads with targeted messages for enhanced brand experience.
- Implement forms for sourcing website visitor data.
- Manage projects and assign tasks to teams with user-friendly tools.
- Integrate with a range of third-party CRM, eCommerce, and sales applications.
- Manage all marketing on a unified platform with a complete understanding of the funnel to analyze and enhance outcomes.
- Create email flows without prior knowledge of code.
- Easy segmentation enables sending suitable messages
- Monitor contacts’ actions history and identify potential customers.
- The absence of live chat support can affect the efficiency of customer service.
- Limited customization options for email and landing pages compared to Activecampaign alternatives.
- It can be costly on reaching high volumes of contacts.
- The manual approach in workflow build in the initial stages may be a bit complicated for some.
- The Light plan is priced at $11 /month for the first 3 months for up to 1,000 active contacts.
- The Basic plan is priced at $ 159/month for up to 5,000 active contacts
- The Pro, the most popular suite, is priced at $259 /month
- for up to 5,000 active contacts and is an annual contract. In addition, it has a one-off onboarding cost of $535.
It’s a CRM software that helps companies manage business operations, including data analysis, customer service and platform development.
- Email automation to design and personalize emails with enhanced capabilities like onboarding email sequences and A/B testing.
- Custom dashboards and analytics to understand the buyer’s journey and the touch points that enable conversions.
- Segmentation and data management tools help convert leads into loyal customers.
- Landing page builders with multiple templates and form builders with many information fields boost lead capture and conversion potential.
- Good functionality and analytics help streamline marketing efforts successfully for customers.
- Straightforward implementation compared to other Marketing Automation tools.
- Easily addresses lead management, scoring, and visitor tracking.
- Not intuitive; tutorials and technical help are needed for some users.
- Limitations for specific automation and reporting capabilities.
- Enhancements are required for the new email and landing page builder and API capabilities.
- Cumbersome to pull out data for reporting purposes.
- Pardot has four different plans, including Growth ($1250/month), Plus ($2500/month), Advanced ($4000/month), and Premium ($15000/month).
A straightforward platfform enabling businesses to engage with prospects and customers via newsletter emails, auto-responding, and RSS-to-email features.
Being one of the oldest players in the niche, Aweber email marketing strategy is powered by industry-leading features such as Autoresponders, Email Template Production, Campaign Management, and Automation.
- Send emails, develop landing pages, and collect payments online from a unified platform.
- Offers one of the most expansive sets of HTML e-newsletter templates.
- Responsive email designs that automatically resize to match the device being accessed from.
- Easily import and host a mailing list with tools to add individual subscribers manually/ copy-paste subscriber rows.
- Acclaimed 24/7 US-based customer support
- No technical experience is needed to build landing pages, manage contacts, send emails, and assess outcomes.
- Seamless integration with apps and services is essential for growth.
- All-in-one marketing solution suitable for entrepreneurs.
- Cannot at once include/exclude multiple segments when sending e-newsletters.
- Relatively costly compared to other options.
- It doesn’t offer A/B testing or ways to use Facebook pixels / Google Analytics cookies per GDPR compliance.
- There’s a cost when hosting unsubscribed contacts.
- Apart from the Free plan, the Lite ($12.50/month) and Plus ($20.00/month) options are available. Both are billed annually.
- Custom rates are available for businesses with over 100,000 subscribers under the Unlimited plan.
A digital marketing toolbox to help you easily manage and scale your marketing campaigns, transactional emails, and SMS messages on a single, functional SaaS platform.
Accompanied with the right SendinBlue email marketing capabilities, you can reach customers across their entire lifecycle, no matter the channel they engage with.
- Dedicated email templates & reports with multiple setup options, such as SMTP Relay, API, eCommerce plugins.
- Landing page builder and efficient SMS marketing feature to target mobile users with mobile messaging and support lead generation.
- A/B testing tools to determine which elements convert better.
- Segmentation features to enhance list management and enable storage of as many data points required of contacts at no extra cost.
- User-friendly set-up and admin.
- The drag-and-drop email editor is relatively easy to use.
- Reliable email and chat support.
- Email automation features are ideal for eCommerce stores to target audiences more effectively.
- Not ideal if you have many integrations and your lists are cold.
- Ready-to-use templates are not very modern, and free templates are limited.
- Charges are based on the number of emails sent and not the number of contacts. It may be expensive for businesses to send many emails.
- SMS sending capabilities to some countries are not reliable.
- Marketing platform pricing comprises Free, Starter ($25/month), Business ($65/month), and customizable Enterprise plans, with unlimited contacts.
- Pricing for Chat capabilities included a Free plan (1 user) and Pro ($15/month) per user.
- Sales CRM comes free, and transactional emails are free for 300 emails/day.
12) Constant Contact
It’s designed as an all-in-one digital marketing platform to enable businesses – especially small businesses – to boost sales, grow the customer base and productively engage with audiences to generate powerful results.
Constant Contact Features
- Advanced event invitations management tools for superior invitations management – a feature not on some platforms.
- Autoresponders and A/B testing to connect with customers and discover their needs and preferences.
- Monitor campaigns with email tracking tools, including resend capabilities to non-openers for increasing CTR.
- Integrations comprising over 500 built-in integrations to third-party platforms, including social media.
- Over 300 pre-designed email templates facilitate unique, compelling emails, and subscription form tools drive lead generation.
- Live chat and phone support are accessible across all subscription plans.
- Free, user-friendly setup allows quick set up of online stores.
- Simple, effective UI, easy-to-implement filters, and seamless connection to social networking sites and customer inboxes.
- Limited drip campaigns restrict workflow branching.
- A/B testing is restricted to subject lines, not as advanced as the competition
- Limited segmentation features compared to customers.
- An older, more basic platform better suited to businesses with limited needs.
- The Core plan starts at $9.99/month.
- The Plus plan starts at $45/month.
- Prices for both plans vary as per the number of contacts.
A CRM and sales pipeline management designed to enable small and medium-sized sales teams to organize leads with a comprehensive overview of sales while first focusing on critical deals.
- Automatic tracking of emails, calls, and progress.
- 350-plus integrations; connects to other software easily with a powerful API to enable custom connections.
- Custom email templates to boost conversion, custom filters, and columns to navigate dashboards and get an overview of key metrics.
- Smart Contact Data helps provide info about potential leads and customize outreach.
- Machine Learning-backed sales assistant and workflow automation accessible on all plan
- Superior reporting and insights tools – CRM shows the database and helps the sales team organize daily activities.
- 24/7 chat and email customer support on all plans
- The software is user-friendly, and beginners can also use the intuitive interface.
- Relatively costlier than other software. Also, only higher plans have capabilities for syncing with the businesses’ email clients.
- Limited marketing tools and data merging is irreversible.
- Lack of differentiation between the list of contacts and new leads.
- Email synchronization data is present only if the sales agent’s email account is connected. When the account is closed, the entire email history is lost.
- The options range comprises Essential (US$9.90), Advanced (US$19.90), Professional (US$39.90), and Enterprise (US$59.90)
- All the plans are based on per user per month and billed annually.
- The plans come with a free 14-day trial; no credit card is required.
A software designed to enable businesses and people of all skill levels to develop professional and personalized marketing campaigns and integrate social media.
- Create engaging landing and emails with landing and email drag-and-drop editors.
- No separate software is needed for creating email pop-ups.
- Superior contact management or segmentation capabilities without limit on the number of lists that can be implemented in the database.
- Built-in photo editor for cropping, resizing, implementing frames and filters, managing brightness and contrast, and lots more.
- The drag-and-drop editor helps easily embed social feeds into campaigns.
- Visually supportive automation workflow builder enables easy assembling of desired triggers.
- Reliable 24/7 email and live chat customer support.
- High email deliverability rates.
- Potential for a more intuitive layout for the main dashboard.
- The intensive vetting process for ensuring high deliverability can be time-consuming and complex for some.
- Critical features, such as dynamic content, email templates, and A/B tests for landing pages, are unavailable on the free plan.
- The new version is only available in the English language.
- Marketing plans (billed yearly) include the Free, Growing Business ($9 / month; $108 billed annually for up to 1,000 subscribers), and Advanced plans ($19 / month; $228 billed annually for up to 1,000 subscribers)
- Marketing plans (billed monthly) include the Free, Growing Business ($10/ month), and Advanced plans ($21/ month). All are for up to 1,000 subscribers.
- Transactional email and SMS service plans include a Starter plan (free) and another subscription plan priced at $25 / month with T&C.
- Custom pricing is available for enterprises with more than 100K subscribers.
Designed to serve as a one-stop marketing software, empowering businesses with tools and capabilities to communicate with them the right target audiences and expand the business.
- Analytics and reporting options include email ROI, one-click targeting, per-user data, and e-newsletter performance comparison.
- Value-for-money features include sales funnel software, webinars, and more.
- Comprehensive autoresponder software for quick and easy sending of automated email sequences.
- Advanced automation tools for personalized emails based on customer data, pre-built automation sequences, and customizable workflows.
- Compare follow-ups, measure conversions, segment subscribers with a single click, or view hourly variations.
- Optimize email designs to match different devices and ESPs
- Round-the-clock live chat and email customer support.
- 99% deliverability guarantee for emails
- Basic-level contact relationship management capabilities with limited CRM functionalities.
- Limited A/B testing tools compared to similarly-priced platforms.
- Segments are restricted to 8 conditions only.
- Customer support via phone is only available on the Max plan.
- Email Marketing spans Monthly ($19/month), 12-Month ($15.58/month, billed yearly), and 24-Month ($13.3/month, billed every two years).
- Marketing Automation spans Monthly ($59/month), 12-Month ($48.38/month, billed yearly), and 24-Month ($41.3/month, billed every two years).
- Ecommerce Marketing spans Monthly ($119/month), 12-Month ($97.58/month, billed yearly), and 24-Month ($8 3.3/month, billed every two years).
- The above rates are for a list size of 1,000 contacts.
- Custom solutions include Max (starts at $999/month) and Max2 (starts at $1,499/month).
A perfect solution for sending, managing, and assessing email campaigns, segmenting mailing lists, sending newsletters, and engaging potential leads through personalized and streamlined communications.
- Straightforward campaign editor tools to create regular, A/B testing and automation campaigns.
- Email automation to develop automated workflows for repetitive tasks.
- List segmentation capabilities to categorize customers into an unlimited number of groups.
- Wide variety of integrations between services and third-party software.
- Responsive email newsletter templates with capabilities to customize every element and match brand requirements.
- Real-time campaign analytics for insights into open rates across devices and clients, location-based performance, CTR for multiple links in one campaign, and more.
- API enables the automation of marketing activities, integration with third-party apps, and more.
- Custom opt-in forms that can be easily pasted onto blogs, websites, and third-party sites.
- Limited essential features in the Base Plan – custom reporting features are absent too.
- No mobile app for managing email campaigns makes it inconvenient to manage it on the go.
- Loading segments can be time-consuming.
- No live online training support for onboarding.
- Monthly plans include a 30-day Free trial plan, Pro ($ 9/month, for up to 500 subscribers), and a customizable Enterprise plan.
- Annual plans include a 30-day Free trial plan, Pro ($7/month, for up to 500 subscribers), and a customizable Enterprise plan.
For those who are looking for an ActiveCampaign alternatives, there is a myriad of options out there. Each platform has its own unique features and benefits that can help you meet the goals of your business.
From the simplest software to the most sophisticated automation tools – all with user-friendly interfaces and competitive pricing – you can rely on these top 10 active campaign alternatives to help keep your marketing campaigns humming along smoothly.
At InboxArmy, we understand the importance of ESP selection. That’s why our team of email experts takes a comprehensive approach to help you make the best choice.
Being an ESP agnostic email agency, we first look at your requirements, resources, expectations and more before running relevant tests so that you can get the perfect ESP for your needs. Here’s how you can get your free consultation with us.